Cam phones and Cars

Discussion in 'Photos' started by WebbA, Apr 30, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. batfink

batfink Registered User

could you clarify the point that you think drug abuse costs society more than dangerous driving does?
  2. WebbA

WebbA Registered User

do i give a f*ck what other people think? nooooooooooooo

if i get done or whatever then its my fault, no one elses.
  3. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

yup it is!! we live near there & no way should he have been doing that speed on there!!! :)
  4. Micky-Owens

Micky-Owens Registered User

you probably do care what other people think, otherwise you wouldnt have posted the picture in the first place, unless it was posted just to wind people up and get a reaction (heres a get out of jail card for free :lol: )
  5. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

it's not about whether u get done off the police webba it's about driving dangerously & using you're mobile whilst doing it. end of the day u cud've crashed & killed some1 other than yourself!! u acted irrisponsibly & like a prize wanker...end of!
  6. Q TOY

Q TOY Registered User

Yes alot more, you dick.

British roads are the safest in europe and probs the world!!!!!!

Taking drugs and drug abuse funds:
    Terrorism
    Organised Crime
    Roug States
    People Trafficing

Drugs and there abuse also causes:
    People to die
    People to be parralised
    Houses, cars and everything else to be stolen
    Prostitutuion
    A massive strain on the NHS
    Needles to be left about
    Smuggling
    Child Prostitition
    Anti social behavior

Are you really saying that some one driving at 125mph is that bad, people who do drugs are helping to fund all the bad shit that goes on in the world.

drug abuse costs society more than dangerous driving does FACT!!!

If you think otherwise go and stand in a corner and feel fucking ashamed of your self.:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :evil:
  7. trance_fan

trance_fan Registered User

Exactly! :worship:

I had a feeling Batfink would bite at the opportunity to once again try to undermine ussrpatriot.

Failed again tho :lol: :p
  8. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

I don't think he has. Depends on how you define 'drug abuse'.

TBF, USSRPatriot has tried to defend the actions of Webba in this thread. I don't think anyone needs to undermine him anymore than he has done so himself.
  9. JockB

JockB Registered User

Why the fuck are we talking about drug abuse .... the guy driving the car if caught would at best get a large fine and at worst be banned and have a criminal record for wreckless driving or killing someone.

He's a fucking clown for driving like that and even more of a clown for posting the pic.

Mad man WebbA = attention seeking loser/ned/charv

Chris UK>
    First class belter.
  10. JockB

JockB Registered User

He's blatently driving wrecklessly and proud of it. There's a bigger issue here than the speed he's driving.

He's showing a blatent disgregard for anyone but himself and the jumped up image he is trying to portray.

Drivers like him should be banned !!
  11. Fa Kin Su Pah

Fa Kin Su Pah Registered User

FOR LIFE
  12. ussrpatriot

ussrpatriot Registered User

If you had read my posts and responded with your mind and not your heart, you might spot that I said I did not know the circumstances surrounding the speeding. I stated that ( as Chris and others posted ) on a long, dry empty motorway, doing 120 is IMO safer than some old woman in a clapped out car doing 40 in some 40 zones ( Stamfordham road in places, etc ).

I DO NOT think it is safe or advisable, etc. to do 120 on a dangerous road. My point is, far worse things can and are done, and I am willing to ber plenty of people on this board engage in them.

Edit: To qualify the above, it depends on how dangerous we are talking. If this is some twisty 2 laner, then I see it as being a real risk, and not within what I would call acceptable (although I would still maintain that worse is done by some of us on this board without such reprimand). The "dangerous" road I have in mind is something like the A1 dual carriageway non bypass sections, going north.
  13. GeordieLee

Note to self: Respond with mind, not heart next time. :spangled: ;)
  14. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

irrespective of the speed & whether that was dangerous, you can't seriously think that he should've been taking a pic on his camera?

me & lee travel on this road so we know 1st hand that a) he should not have been doing that speed on it & b) he should not of been taking a pic to try to make himself look big!
  15. GeordieLee

Ruth, respond with mind, not with heart..............silly!!!!!!! ;) :p :D
  16. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

hey my mind said to say it cos my heart wud stop if someone died cos of someone elses stupidity!!! :D ;)
  17. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

what we arguing about in here?

1) actual speed he was doing

OR

2) he was using a phone/camera

I think it's pretty shocking to be PROUD of doing that kind of speed and then to put it on a messageboard, it's like taking a picture of the biggest joint you've ever rolled then showing it to your best mates dad who happens to be a copper. not that i've done that like..... but anyway.

do people think there's a difference between doing 75 and 125? is everyone on here so angelic they've never broken the speed limit?
  18. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

i used to think this was a good arguement. but it's not. he wasn't caught by the police and they were probably catching crims at the time. :rolleyes:
  19. batfink

batfink Registered User

i wasnt trying to undermine his post, i just wanted someone to clarify the point? which they have? i asked for someone to explain it and people jump down my throat? sorry for trying to learn something new. :rolleyes:

ps - l :love: being your hatefigure
  20. GeordieLee

Dont think anyone on here is saying that. I think we're talking about a mixture of things.

a) the speed he was doing

b) the speed he was doing on the road he was on

c) the fact that he was using his phone while doing that speed.

The fact that he seems proud in the first instance, then says he couldn't give a fuck in the second instance, just makes it worse.

The drugs argument is valid to a degree but I really just think its drawing attention away from the real point of this thread.