Best Club You've Eeven Been Too?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pierre, Sep 25, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. james909

james909 Registered User

I met randomly at the Orbital gig Dj Nrg and Destroy.

Did not have the heart to tell them what i thought of the tapes they used to put out.

There were some good tunes amongst the chesse though getting played like the PSI Dvision stuff and all the early Nebulla ll stuff but Rez just seemed light years a head musicly at the time.
  2. Allie

Allie Registered User

i just like the size of it and the nice layout between the rooms. the main room is a really nice sized and the dj booth is nicely placed. the fishtank room is awesome.

i played there at the bubblegum first birthday in 2005 and the whole night was carnage in both rooms. i've only been once or twice aside from that but every time i've been it's been absolutely mental, kind of like nice used to be at the stage door but in a better venue. i can't think of many places in liverpool that are that size or better to be honest.

i should've given the annexe at nation a mention too like...
  3. Mamb0

Mamb0 A pleasurable journey

DC10 Terrace
    Fabric
    Underground, ibiza

Easily the 3 best venue's for me like, cant believe no one's mentioned DC like, it was easily the best party atmosphere going in Ibiza I rekon, so light and exciting, sun went down then the flood lights went on, bliss.

Only been to Fabric once and we didnt get there till after 4 so I gather all the cunts had gone home and it was just hot european girls and happy gurners all round, quickest 6 hours of my life, unreal.

Underground is underground, quality little intimate villa with top notch DJ's on and a quality sound system, relaxed staff and hot women. Happy day's.

:love:
  4. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

The Republic - Sheffield.

Cocoon - Frankfurt.

Amensia - Ibiza.

Space - Ibiza.

Nothing else really comes close for me.

Edit: had some pretty amazing times in that old Saloon on Melbourne St. once upon a time, but the club itself was a complete toilet.