bad craic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexander, Dec 18, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Amyl Nitrate

Amyl Nitrate Can me mate hav a sniff?

I'll get my coat
  2. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

some young lass got hit by a train in blackhall, co durham over the weekend, 14 she was, with her mates the poor bastards thought she was still alive cos her eyes were open and they were on the phone to the services tying to rescucitate her but she was dead.

:(
  3. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Chronicle -

A man plunged 40 feet from an escalator, suffering serious head and spinal injuries, as revellers watched in horror.

It is believed the man, 45, who had been drinking on Saturday night, may have become caught up in the escalator before lunging forward head first.

He plummeted over a balcony on the first floor at The Gate complex in Newcastle city centre.

Paramedics were called and the man was taken to Newcastle General Hospital early on Sunday.

Newcastle police appealed for witnesses. A police spokesman said: "We need to speak to people who saw what happened to the man before he fell."

Police are not identifying the man. However, it is understood he is from the Chapel House area of Newcastle and his relatives have been informed.

Police are not treating the man's fall as suspicious.

Anyone with information is asked to ring Newcastle police on (0191) 214 6555 ext 62144.
  4. purvy

purvy Registered User

saw someone get shot dead before when i lived in fenham. not nice at all like.
    wud have been canny bad to see that happen in the gate like.

who saw him fall alex?
  5. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

My mate fell from near the top of the escalator at the back of the gate in febuary, landed on his feet but shattered his heel and foot and broke his leg and arm. He is ok now though but walks with a slight limp and cant bend one of his feet properly. This just shows how lucky he was. Bad craic :(
  6. wallyjumblat

wallyjumblat Registered User

Well hope hes ok . How the hell has he got caught up in a escalator ??? really long trousers ? did hios foot get stuck in the brush bit on the side ?? I just cant see it happening ?
  7. eyeball

eyeball Registered User

i blame society as a whole really:lol:

or maybe those darn licensing laws