Arseholes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TranceyDJ, Apr 27, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helz

helz Registered User

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha and the moral of the story is

SONT TAKE MESSAGE BOARDS TOO SERIOUSLY

oh dear

your all a bunch of gimps and im ashamed tyo know anyof youu

goodniught
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

Personally, I was having little difficulty in going mental to tunes of that standard. In fact I was having difficulty not going too mental.

I havent been going clubbing for long and I havent seen that many DJs more than once but I have seen Matt Hardwick about 5 times and hes been consistently amazing every time ive seen him. You are the only person I have heard who doesnt agree with me, however you are entitled to your opinion so im not going to criticise you for it

*RANT OVER*
  3. Disco Drew

Disco Drew Registered User

Lmfao@cyberdog

Right i havent had much time to read all of this stuff on this thread!!!!!

But....what the fudge is the beef here!!!

Im going to make point!!!! The start of the thread asked why people think Promise is the best club in the world and people should get out more!!! im sorry m8 but mr bank manager wont let me or im sure i would pay a few more visits around the country/world!!!!! There is not a thing wrong with wanting to stay here with all your friends and have a good time week in week out, and after all you've got to admit Promise is rather good!!!! There is going to be a week which i dont enjoy but at the same time everyone else might love it! But theres one thing i wouldnt do and that would be to come on here and use some choice words such as 'arseholes' to describe my feelings about it!

I dont like these threads weather its someone pissing around or not! If an opinion is going to be voiced it should be done in the best way possible!!! Constructivly!!

I started on this board to make friends not argu with people!!!

P.S. please forgive the spelling peeps its 2 in the morning!
  4. kalashnikov

kalashnikov Registered User

OK you've put forward some good points, and I admit, it was a cracking set IF that is what you wanted to hear. Personally, I wanted and expected him to keep it with hard trance with a little bit of techno until 5, and then gradually wind it down with his own style.

I did stay until the end (but I didn't join in the birtday singing :D ). To me, Seven Cities is not a climax. It's a nice last tune, I can praise him for that, but it's a bad example of a climax. I consider the climax to be when everyone is going completely mental, the bit that really makes your night. I thought Picotto got everyone going with Dariush - Ira, and that was really the climax of his night. Hardwick's last hour was better than the first, but overall, I was hoping to keep the hard music until 5, and then hear all the Ralphie B's etc after that. I can't knock him on gis mixing though - the man can mix!
  5. DNA

DNA

This has to be the longest thread on the board so far!

TranceyDJ did not call any one person an arsehole, wot he said was he was sick of asreholes coming on the board stating that Promise is the best club in the world, yet they have never been to any other club! Which I can agree with! I bet if you ask him he will say that Promise is one of the better clubs he’s been to, but he has been to other clubs. But a few of you assume that you’re the arseholes he’s talking about judging by your response. I have been going to Promise for about a year now and have only just joined your message board and have yet to meet you lot and am not sure if I want to after the sort of response some of you have given. I think you should think about how your comments to other users may effect peoples opinions about joining the board and to have the administrator is making comments like “your acting a complete fucking nobber... grow up” and “Next time I see you I could bend you over and butt fuck you” that’s the sort of comments you’d expect for an independent message board, not an official board where what you say as an administrator is a representing the club/business, maybe you should be the one to grow up and think about what you say? Or maybe Mark should give the job to somebody that has a clue about PR?
  6. Euphoria

Euphoria

7. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

I thought it was harsh how everyone jumped on him and stated this in my first post did I not, however I disagreed with the point he was putting across, I felt it was a very arrogant and no it all comment, what right has he to call the Promise regulars arsehole - just cos they enjoy the fucking club?!?!?!?

I would put Promise in my top 5 nights in the UK didn't realise that made me an arsehole!

LMAO! OK Mark slap my wrist take away my status - I'm not responsible enough for such a powerful role in life!

DNA if someone is going to insult me, just because I'm a moderator does not meen I'll lie back and take it, I felt my first post was a very civil and responsible unaggresive post - correct me if I'm mistaken please! However that little word under my name does not mean I'm a target for abuse just for the sake of it... TranceyDJ has annoyed me at first I felt sorry for him and agreed with Euphoria that the board was out of line to jump on him like that, but after his nasty response targeted at me I really couldn't care less that the nobber left the board.

Tell you what mate, why not send mark a long winded email telling him how I don't know jack shit about running a messageboard, how I don't do promise any favours, hell you could even volounteer yourself to take my place since you seem so up on how to run a club and PR.... I'm obviously out of my depth!
  8. Rob

Rob Registered User

As much as Smart E and I do try to keep our comments polite and constructive he has every right to respond to abuse.

We would not want it any other way.
  9. Phily

Phily Registered User

stu piss off and keep your nose out. :D :D :D
  10. Disco Drew

I hope that wasnt directed at me!
  11. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

Can someone just delete this post so we can all forget about it.
  12. Phily

Phily Registered User

nah mate.. sorry was directed at bananaman.. intefering again
  13. Disco Drew

Thats alright then! I didnt want to have to get all Kung Foo on your ass!!! LOL
  14. rachel

rachel Registered User

yup can we do that please this post is turning horrible n nasty n i dont like it :mad: :mad: :mad: !!! xxx cant everyone just chill there little selves out for gods sake THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD calm down ( and im not meaning all that directed towards smart e n co the people who these little commets are directed to know who they are....well at least they should do anyways!!!) xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.