Armin @ Tall Trees

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by fino1, Jul 14, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Ruffers

Ruffers Drooling on the mixport

:eek: :eek: at the lasers! Looks immense!

Gutted i didnt make this, spoke to a lass who works for Trees today & she reckoned theres gonna be plenty more crashers, with at least two with AVB in 09......Dunno how much truth was in there like.
  2. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fucking hoose Sweat tits

Was totally out of this world like, probly the best night ive ever hit at tall trees in all the years. Trees sure picked its self back up. :king:
  3. Play

Play Registered User

i think the crasher night was the night they were looking at the club to see if it had another year in it. It was a really good turn out.

If it stays open next year there'll be another 4 crashers.
  4. Carson

Carson Registered User

Quality night, 2nd best night I have ever had at Trees. New revamp is quality the club looks a lot better, DJ boxes are quality too. Was packed. Lasers were unreal, cant remember alot af the tunes that were played apart from Guy 'Classics' Ornadel's set. Was a mess late on, had been on it all day :cry:
  5. Carson

Carson Registered User

For anyone who missed out, quality vid of the lasers > [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aenEBne0I5I"]YouTube- Gatecrasher Tall Trees 20/09/08 - Part 01[/ame]

Somebody also ID the tune please. Its Armin playing as he played it at Evolve aswell.
  6. robby_41

robby_41 Shearer!

Thats Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel vs. Jochen Miller - In & Out Of Connection (AvB Mashup) in that vid m8.

I had a class return to trees, and watchin those vids I totally forgot about the cannons and lasers.