That 3 Year Old..

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Sweeney, May 6, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. balloonboy

balloonboy

those parents obviously care alot about her, to say they deserve it is a little ridiculous, i do agree they shouldn't have left her alone but theres actually no point in even making that point coz lets face it thats what everyone thinks and thats what the paernts themselves will think for the rest of their lives, pointletss post
  2. Hutch

Hutch \o/\o/ TRANCE \o/\o/

This girl aint coming back, 20 odd days now and theres no way she's just gonna come walking back into any room, am sorry to say i feel soooooo much for there parents but think about it? there is some fucking evil bastard out there with some idea wot the fuck is going on and he / she has got away with it, i hope to god who ever the cunt is eventually in years to come they find this bastard!! i will personally fly to wherever and kick the fuck out of them (if i had the chance).
    but this is one of the topics that really boils my piss i mean how on earth can you steal a child ffs?? the world is i a fucking joke these days:evil: :evil: :mad:
  3. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

of course they care about her, she is their flesh and blood!

Its not a pointless post, they shouldnt have left those kids in that hotel room, whether it was next door or 50 yards away it is totally iresponsible of them!

It isnt their fault as such but it could have been easily prevented, like pete said in this thread, if she was going to be kidnapped anyway if they were with their kids at all times they would have been able to give chase to the kidnapper/s straight away, instead she could have been missing for upto 30mins before they noticed. Those first 30mins decided that poor little girls fate :(

I dont hold much hope now and I think it would be a miracle if she was found safe but I doubt it now :cry: