Is Tiesto for real?

Discussion in 'Music' started by MistaK, Aug 18, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. robby_41

robby_41 Shearer!

Space your are total prick m8, went and spat your dummy out for no reason. For a start a schizohrenic is a person with split or multiple personalities hence the 'joke' of you arguing with yourself. Ands since when have i not like trance, fair enough i may not belt it out at 143 anymore but i still play trance. And the only person i see supporting Tiesto in this forum is urself. Read through the posts and you'll notice those people only go for his shows (not him or his music!)
  2. Michael

Michael Registered User

3. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

Am a prick am i, ur the prick whos totaly turnt the argument arround callin me a schizo nd it wasnt anywhere near funny if it was a joke, ya cheeky little wanker, n sayin am a tiesto "follower" n sayin a basicaly dont give any other dj support? a dunno where in gods name uve got that from like, u went on asif a Only listen to tiesto when its obviouse a dont & av never once sed hes the best in the world either robby. This cumin from sum1 who canit even give there brother any credit for a track hes worked his cunt off on n u call me a prick, a think people take me the wrong way on here like. Am no prick am standing my ground at this bit, a didnt expect the tiesto argument to get this hot like:lol: but callin me a schizo n sayin its funny how my mind works is takin the biscut.
  4. adam.

adam. kthxbi

ive said it once ill say ill reiterate it again.

i was at a house party once (ftf, keiran:wink: ) and theres this lad who comes in, who no one really knows. comes down with some other lad...anyway he starts talking about hip hop and rap because we had immortal technique on the stereo. he basically asks us what our favourite rappers etc are, and we all answer.
    he says 'eminem is the best rapper ever' with a completely straight face.
    so i ask him what other rappers he's heard of, and he replies

dr dre
    snoop
    usher
    nelly
    2pac

he didnt even mention biggie never mind anyone we mentioned.

that is the kind of mentality people who follow tiesto have, they follow one 'superstar' and dont look beyond them into the genre this demi-god is supposed to represent.

this doesnt involve tiesto but another time i was in dusk in shields. now i dont know if you've been but its commercial galaxy anthems and chart r&b all the way, sometimes traffic or adagio will get dropped too. i spot some kid in there with a vandit t shirt on, so looking for some crack on about dance music i go and have a chat with the lad. i ask him who else he likes bar pvd who is on vandit, expecting him to say ottaviani or stoneface and terminal, and the lad turns round, again with a staright face and says;

'both of them.'

i laugh, shake my head and walk off.

again, this epitomises the people who love the 'big 4' and dont even dare look past them.

now i know this lack of knowledge doesnt apply to everyone but im sure if i spotted someone in a discover tshirt, the outcome wouldnt have been the same.
  5. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

"john askew, john askew, and errr, john askew?"
  6. Rory Space

This posts alot clearer :lol: i understand where ur cumin from adam, n a do agree there is people who dont see past tiesto or the big 4 etc. Just bugs me when people bad mouth him coz he was class n still is class allow hes changed alot with his sets n all that stuckup carry on etc. If this thread was on svd for e.g, ad still have a good moan coz hes also 1 of my favs.

Its got a bit outa hand now as u can probly see a just dont like bein called a schizo & an idiot for likeing a trance dj :lol: n bobby there madeout that a only like tiesto n follow him & dont give any other djs a chance, when ull know ur self a do. Anyway al not be the first nd last to defend a dj on here a dont think :p
  7. Stuy

Stuy Trance 24-7

Now for starters... im not saying this is you Rory, your clearly a big fan of him, and probably for the right reasons.

But i think what the majority of people on this thread are getting at, is the general way he's conducted himself over the last few years or so... and the crowd this has generated.

I'll echo what Adam has just said about his avid fans. My work place is full of folk who claim they love him, but seriously have no clue about Trance. His remixes of Southern Sun and Flesh are two of my favorite tracks of all time, yet these lads when i asked, hadnt even heard these tracks. That surely cant be though if they love him so much?? In my opinion this is what his modern day followers consist of. Clueless toffs who would jump up and down if he dropped a Spice Girls tune.

And thats what annoys me... he seems quite content with this, filling out stadiums or whatever, playing the same sort of set all year, to the same prats who just want Adagio For Strings to come on. Thats not how real dance music should be. I want the old Tiesto back!!!

Thats my piece on the matter
  8. Rory Space

A can agree on that aswel stu, the old tiesto back wud be good like. Am not sayin every1 on here has badmouthed him but on the time ive spent on this forum av seen djs from tiesto to deadmouse gettin a good gobbin. From the start all that a was botherd me was, why can people knock down djs who r, or were decent. Maybe a take music to serious :lol:

Me mams just came in there n randomly handed me a T-Shirt she got me that says "Same DJ, Same Old Tunes" lmfao. Christ, shel be next on here:lol:
  9. Vance

Vance >>>>

If Sky Sports did trance…
  10. graham

graham Registered User

Aye its strange that like.

Could be cos theyre both shite?
  11. Jase

Jase Blue Booked

you might be on to something there mate.
  12. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

:lol:
  13. robby_41

robby_41 Shearer!

Absolutely ridiculous! Like talkin to a pint of milk, your totally avoiding the subject and goin in a rage for no reason. Fair enough the schizo joke was shite (You reminded me of karl Pilkinton on Ricky Gervais podcast thats all)
    I have never said you only listen to Tiesto, the point i was tryin to make is (again generlised to majority of Tiesto fans not just yourself) maybe yous should support more upcoming DJs especially as even you admit hes not as good as he used to be and there are alot better djs out there.

The point Adam and Stuy have made that you have now recognised and agreed with was my main point 2 pages ago! And that was sparked by a rammed arena at Creamfields full of ppl thinking Tiesto is as good as Trance gets. This is mainly due to the fact that those people are un-educated on the scene.

And finally about my kids track, i tell him the truth rather than him chasing shadows trying to get it signed to labels. Fair enough people have different tastes and it may appeal to alot of other people, but it is my opinion i am giving. And he values that otherwise he would n't ask me.
    Why state this or the fact that i am apparently starting to dislike trance, it seems you are tryin to get personal for no reason, or is insulting me your way of defending Tiesto.
  14. Rory Space

Ok look, av had enuf of this carry on now, a went in a rage coz u were sayin in another post if u read back, that am a dont give other djs support n only like tiesto n bla bla, when a do support other djs ok, u out any1 shud know that man, u were basicaly makin me look even more of a cunt by sayin that tiesto shit then callin me a schizo for gettin pissed off at it lol. Anyway if a called u it on the forum a dnt think ud be in a fit of laughter at it. Its not asif a was actualy beina dick towards u in the first place.

P.s, dont talk to milk, u mite endup in the schizo boat :lol:
  15. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

is this thread really still going on?

tiesto is a wanker, thats end of story ok?

and yes adam, FTF ;) ;

"if ahhh was a rapper jackie.... ad wear the same clothes" :lol:
  16. adam.

adam. kthxbi

'aye you can have a cowie, but you have to double drop'
  17. eyeball

eyeball Registered User

18. Pierre

Pierre

19. Jase

Jase Blue Booked

ive seen him a few times and not once has he impressed me. sensationalism gone mad imo.

the dutch love him like a son. i've had old woman in their 60's asking me to play his music on regular occasions, they all have to add 'he's the best dj in the world you know?'

the arguments ive had with dutch people due to that talentless fucking arsehole is un real.

i will admit, i have a soft spot for flight 643, so when i've been asked (pestered until i could take no more) to drop one of his tracks in the past, this is the one i go for. however, its usually followed 20 minutes later by the same moron coming back wondering 'when are you putting my song on?' fuck off you fucking fuck.

he has the best management team in the world, nothing more, nothing less.
  20. Rory Space