Iran

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Yosef Ha'Kohain, Jul 24, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

aye but israelis are more advanced than islamic countries as a whole, once the islamic nations catch up and drag themselves out of the dark ages, attitudes might change
  2. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

I am a Jew first and an Englishman second... It is neither your job nor place to tell me who or what I am.
  3. psycaholic

psycaholic Registered User

:clap: :clap: thats my point but dont ALL sides need to look at whats goin on and think hold on there's really no need for all this killing or am i just being too naive
  4. psycaholic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

:rolleyes: i never said it was my place but it is a fact that you need to stop thinking (and quoting) your history to justify the killing of innocent's as do the army of islamic millitants i've heard all this ligitimate target bollocks before , unlike you (im assuming so please correct me if im wrong) you havn't been on the reciving end of a paramilitary bomb ! I HAVE and i couldn't give a fuck for what reason it was put there i had to endure the sight of 50 odd people maimed limbless , and i had to see that little blue baby buggy with a dead three year old in the street , so i CAN with all conviction say YES i do know what your people along with the leboneese and all the other innocent people people who arwe getting dragged into somthin that has nothin to do with them all cos the nobs in power cant sort out their diffrences, i'm sorry but you go to the mother of a three year old palistinan baby whos just been killed by an israili rocket or vice versa, and you say all the shit you've been posting on here and say it with conviction and i bet she kicks the shit out of you. im talking about PEOPLE not history or religion!!! REAL PEOPLE NOT JUST FOLK YOU SEE ON SKY NEWS
  5. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

I'm sorry but witnessing one bombing does not equate to knowing what my people have been through.

As an infant were you shown photographs of family members lying dead on the road? Can you trace your family back further than 3 generations? Do you have a large extended family? Was half of your ethnic group murdered in the blink of an eye? Has your ethnic group been on the receiving end of one of the oldest prejudice known to man? Has your people witnessed massacres, expulsions and ghettoization in nearly every country they've inhabited?

You witnessed a bombing and while that must have been an unbearable trauma to witness - you cannot begin to comprehend the motivations behind the Zionist mindset... This is not a barbaric imperialist movement fixated on blowing up Arabs... This is a movement that holds the fate of the Jewish people in its hands.

We are fighting for our survival.
  6. psycaholic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

you go on about propaganda why were you shown pics of you dead family in the first place eh??? could it not be so it could rile up the hatred you hold ????? i think so no person NEEDS to pics like that unless its for a reason !

BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the twenty first century you fuckin retard ! aint no way even if the blew the shit out of israle would "your people's" fate be lost hundreds of thousands if not millions would needlesly die of that i dont doubt ,but what about the billion odd jew in the rest of the world , your talking out your fuckin arse mate yeah in HISTORY your people were persicuted i dont doubt that and it still go's on today but nowhere to the extreme of what it was cos the world has grown up and it's about time you did i still dont think you got my point your's are not the ONLY people in the world to be wronged EVER civilisation at some point or another have been, my point was about the ordinary people cos they are the ones suffering not the top brass not the cleric leader i'm talkin a mother ,a teacher, a fire fighter, a school kid,a bus driver , a dinner lady, a doctor, INNOCENT TRYING TO GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES you have the luxary of not seeing what i have seen or else you wouldnt have even tried to be little my expirience thats what i have to go of a real life/death expirience i have the scar to prove it you were shown a picture. think about it.
  7. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

there are 14 million jews in the world... 6 million of which are in Israel... While in the diaspora we have witnesssed more attempts at our extermination than any other people... Living in exile is not safe for the jew.

Our future depends on our ability to form a state that can defend global jewry.

And how fucking dare you make such assumptions on the photographs I was shown!

I was introduced to the picture so I could learn of the horrors the goyim is capable of inflicting on the Jew... Its took 1500 years but we've finally learnt our lesson.
  8. Ferox

Ferox Shamanic Tea

Aren't your family from America Joe?
  9. Yosef Ha'Kohain

No?

I have family in America though.
  10. Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

fucking hell, for once i actually think you are talking sense. At this day and age all this bombing/ killing of innocents is absolutley unnecessary. they need to get over their little squabbles and face facts, people like them are the main flaw of the world. instead of talking they have to kidnapp and kill to get their own way. like you said its 2006 why fight for more land now!
  11. psycaholic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

so why the need to show an infant graphic pictures eh! c'mon your better than this you and i know that you can be taught your history with words ther is no excusable reason what so ever to subject an innocent child to pictures of dead people in the street with out alteria motive to promote distasteful thoughts about the people who killed them its all very underhand i'm not sugesting that there was mallicious intent then again there might have been if so it is a clever way of intrducine hatred at a young age as these pics have obviously contributed to your adult way of thinking you hate these people because of what they did to your for fathers i hate terrorist (no matter what their cause) because of what they did to ME! but i still dont think we should bomb fuck out of ireland just to get at the few people that sanctioned the warrington bombing and the other attacks on MY people but thats because i dont belive in an eye for an eye

fuckin grow up! or else get on a fuckin plane and fight your cause with a rifle not a keyboard! i bet you'll soon change your mind seeing first hand what a bomb will do
  12. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

Seriously kid you want to shut the fuck up.

My family were murdered by antismeitic Germans and Poles, your concern should not be with my parents who were educating me on the horrors I could face in later life... Your concern should be with the animals that killed 6 million of my people.

Prick.

Teaching me to hate?!?!? They were teaching me of the hatred my people had suffered under for 3500 years... You total cock... Seriously mate have a fucking word.

If the IRA were in power and launching Qassam rockets into liverpool it would be classed as an act of war and the UK would retaliate... How is Palestine any different?
  13. psycaholic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

yeah cos thats going to happen again in north east england aint it ! again i see you side step my question so i'll ask you AGAIN

is there any need other than to promote hatred for the "animals"(see how these pics have effected the way you think of these people) that were reposable for the death of the people in said pics for you as an impresionable infant to be SHOWN these pictures or wouldnt have words been enough ???

i "think"(my personal opinion not fact) that this was the case as words wouldnt sick in the minds of young infants like a picture would . i think this was impressed on you at an early age in pictrues as it is easier to learn that way as a kid , my point is it was unnessesary

but the IRA arnt in power because somewhere down the line the poeple who bombed ME and MY TOWN realised that it was getting them no where wich leads me back to my original point ! both sides need to take a good hard look and see if all the killing is worth it

im sorry about your family's history i really am and i wish as a child you needn't have had to learn what your people had to go through but i had to learn what happen during the war as well i seen pics of what the jew's went through but this had a posative impact on my life and taught me that no matter what our diffrences be it colour, religion, or history nothing is worth the death of an innocent person, fourteen years ago i learned the hard way . i just wish that no one else had to , but your so stuck in your train of thought that you might just have to and that is the saddest thing of all cos by then it'll be too late cos that shit NEVER leaves you

i'm not havin a dig at you dude i just think you need perspective
  14. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Iran

What’s changed?

1500 years ago the Jews were exiled from Israel, since this time whatever nation we've settled in we've been persecuted... Antisemitism is as rife today as it has always been (for example; highly intellectual British academics believe that Jews control the world banks and media... This is the exact prejudice that led to Nazi Germany).

If you believe the Jews are safe in the Diaspora, you're naive.

Seriously mate I don't know if you're trying to wind me up, but I've never felt so angry after reading a comment on this board.

The cunts that murdered my family members were animals - we had done them no harm and they fucking slaughtered us.... For you sit there and defend the scum and tell me that I have the problem is the most sickening comment that I've read on this board.

Words can not express how repugnant a human being you are.

You fucking idiot, it was unnecessary for them run an elderly lady through with a knife, it was unnecessary of them to grab babies by their legs and smash their heads off walls till their skulls cracked... It was not unnecessary of my parents to show me what the goyim are capable of - it was a fucking necessity!
  15. forks

forks still not dead

this is why I am so sad that of all the people on the planet it is the Israelis who are inflicting such murder on innocent civilians. What is the lesson to be drawn from the savagery inflicted on your parents?
    Israel seems to have become like those animals, careless of human suffering in their self rightousness.
  16. psycaholic

seriously man i aint winding you up and im certainly NOT DEFENDING any barbaric scum behaviour like this and for you to think this tbh is bang out of order you either very clever with your quoting and replys to make try and make this out and making it as if i am defending them, or very fucking stupid as in you are not seeing my point of view at all do i need to start from the begining or are you going to re read what i have said ?

my point is there is no need for BOTH side to carry on killing innocent people to get their egotistical point's across defend your boarders by all means but out and out offensive on you or their side is just going to destablise an allready volotile situation i'm sorry if you have taken what i have said out of context but thats you misreading what i have said not me citing mallicious views i have not nor ever will think that what your family have been through is excusable on any level im just saying that cant all party's look hard at them selves and other millitant behavour and see its not worth the human cost

please dont take me the wrong way again mate i aint the cock you think i am your just misunderstanding me
  17. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Self righteousness? explain….

I fully understand the extremist mindset, I know holocaust survivors and their stories scare, depress and instill a feeling of utter isolation within me... 50 years ago almost every jew on the planet was murdered for no reason, this followed 1500 years of attempted exterminations... It was the final straw - never again will we allow ourselves to be the victims of prolonged brutal attacks.

We did not attack Hizbullah they attacked us.... But we are not the Jews of 50 years ago... You strike us and we will strike you back.

While I am critical of many of the actions that the Israeli government takes - I will never deprive the Jewish state of its right to defend itself.
  18. Yosef Ha'Kohain

What you describe as militant I describe as defensive.
  19. forks

forks still not dead

it's what it says.. they are so sure they are right that they will brook no opposition.
    and everything is permissable in their cause

this is the mind set of hizbullah too

the israelis have drawn the wrong lesson from history. yes it's right not to be weak but it is also right not to be vindictive and vicious
  20. psycaholic

maybe you have a point but where is the defence in killing innocent people (i know that their side is as well) just to get to the minority ,to be honest i aint getting any where in this as you (rightly or wrongly) have this firmly set in that jews could not survive with out your own state but please look at it this way if israle was wiped out (and i hope to fuckin god this is never the case) would you or any other jew in the world be less of a jew? i think not there fore your people as a faith are safe you go on about persicution like your example above but lets put things in perspective theres a big diffrence between having poeple think you run the banks and media (your example not mine) and having millions wiped out