Disgusting

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Yosef Ha'Kohain, Aug 14, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

i'll watch anything - but i can't handle dead children :cry: :cry: :cry: so i won't be viewing them... but i thought muslims were all about respect for the dead?

i cry at NSPCC adverts....
  2. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

lol islamic funamentalists aren't the best of role models.... parading their dead is all part of the mrtyr culture... but manipulating the corpses they used as human shields is perverse.
  3. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

i don't even know how they can call them mrtyrs, innocents caught up then displayed to back a few fundamentalists?!
  4. forks

forks still not dead

Re: Re: Re: Re: Disgusting

I was trying to make the point that the real problem is that the girl is dead.
    that is what is disgusting.
    hizbu'llah did not kill the girl, the Israelis did. Your human shield bollox is simply a way of trying to evade the responsibility borne by her killers. dead is dead and killed is killed. it's not a matter of debate.
    The Israelis killed by rocket fire are dead also. who fired at who first is not the issue. (although there is some evidence that the Israeli government had planned this war months ago and then waited for a pretext like the kidnapped soldiers to launch their all out attack on the Lebanese people)
  5. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Disgusting

Forks you're a fucking tit.

Hizbu'llah have been planning this invasion for 6 fucking years and you accuse Israel of pre-planning the conflict?!?!? Talk about seeing what you want to see!

I ask you forks - how else can Israel respond to Hizbu'llah when faced with a militia that fires its rockets from residential areas.

The death of that girl is tragic - but do you see the IDF strapping 10 year old girls to the front of their tanks? You have a warped view on the conflict.
  6. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Disgusting

he seems brainwashed, he wont accept that israel has a right to defend itself, and because the enemy are cowards hiding in civilian areas, that civilians who are totally innocent can be killed. i hate arguing with fundamentalists