Detox presents Yoji Biomehanika, Kutski, Ephexis live plus support 7/9/07

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by fiddla, Aug 5, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gav Freaky Dancing

Gav Freaky Dancing Registered User

oi melt you're meant to be meeting me not being a tit on the interweb... step away from the pc:wink:

for what it's worth, the crack with the posters as I uderstand it is that Detox were pretty widely judged to be taking the piss with their posters (ie. by every other poster bod I bumped into). Several people (myself included) were therefore taking the odd detox poster down here and there when there was no space for their poster, but 4 detox posters in the same place. Melt then kicks off about digital taking his posters down on this here public message board. Shaun (Digital's poster guy) hear's about this and give's melt a ring to tell him to stop talking shit about him behind his back, and put him straight... which in shaun style probably came across as do it again and I'll slap you... then there follows a week of bollocks arguements on here.

ffs will you all just get a grip.

melt - take it from me, you were taking the piss with your posters, for example putting 4 up in the entrance to beatdown, and apparently the head of steam counted something like 60 posters in there (I had a quick count and gave up at 30). If you take the piss then people are entirely justified in taking the odd poster down if you've got more than one in the same spot.

If you then slag someone off on a public message board, don't be surprised when you get a phone call telling you to sort your act out.

Anyway, this is my view on it, tis all a load of bollocks about nothing, can we maybe just leave it now eh, it's all meant to be a laugh isn't it?
  2. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

60 in the head of steam??? :lol:
  3. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

do you guys have shares in blu-tak?
  4. SmurfGGM

SmurfGGM Registered User

Is this the same night you sent me a PM for telling me not to play there as they get no-one in, do shit promotion etc to which I replied "I will make my own mind up thankyou very much".

Then when I played at said party, it was very busy ?

They are running succesfull nights in Italy.

How do you know they deliveratly booked the same DJ 1 week before your gig on purpose ? Maybe they hadn't heard of Detox ?

You need to get your head out from your own arse and realise North East club land doesnt revolve around you

:lol: :lol:

5. SmurfGGM

SmurfGGM Registered User

I didn't bother replying to your texts after you sent "it comes to something when 2 ravers from 1991 are holding the scene together" as I didn't want to feed your ego anymore.

:love: :oops: :dunce: :evil: :cool: :p
  6. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

7. Gav Freaky Dancing

Gav Freaky Dancing Registered User

something like that, thought it sounded a bit high til I had a bit of a count myself:lol:

anyway I'm done with this thread, it's all a bit of a

[​IMG]

in a

[​IMG]

IMO
  8. Earl Grey

Earl Grey time for tea

hugging trees , if you dont like it , fuck off , i
    bravo gav bravo:up:
  9. jamesclimax

jamesclimax Registered User

One good thing to come from all this...

....shows just how healthy the Newcastle club scene is, with all these promoters, all catering for different crowds / tastes

Long may it go on (maybe without as much slagging / fighting tho!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.