Bryan Kearney @ Sunrise Festival, Poland - 26/07/08

Discussion in 'DJ Mixes' started by Willa, Jul 28, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Nah Phhfft!

Kearneys wicked man, just what you want from a DJ, no nonsense, I think what you have to respect is that DJ's like Bryan only get an hour with most gigs, it's hard to build a set or take the crowd somewhere in that time without sounding flat, instead (which imo he does well) he sticks his stamp of his signature sound on the time he gets & throttles the club/festival. I respect some tracks wont tickle everyones fancy but in general he cant be knocked.

In respect to JOC I cant understand a Trance or Tech DJ that wouldn't bum his tracks? he's right on the button with just about everything that he knocks out & for me it's exactly the kind of stuff you want to hear on a big system & in a clubbing environment. There both best mates, both collaborate together resulting in major success & individually make solid tracks, for me it's hard not to play anything produced from either of them in a set.

The Kactus & Wippenberg reworks are what make DJ's stand out & make them unique, Van Dyk used to do a lot of his own personal re-edits/works/mixes with devastating effects, for some people its why clubbers turn up & pay money to see these types of DJ's as you simply cant get the tracks anywhere else! I love that factor about certain producers/Dj's.... although I will agree it is frustrating given how good some of the tracks are Lol.
  2. Stuy

Stuy Trance 24-7

Am gutted he's not releasin that Kaktus rework like
  3. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

4. robby_41

robby_41 Shearer!

Yet another class mix from Kearney. I am looking forward to seeing him in the Toon again soon. Its been a while.
  5. Willa

Willa Registered User

Can't get enough of this mix like! Proudy that tune is addictive, old school brought right into 2008, bosh!!:)
  6. BryanKearney

BryanKearney

You find me one other producer in the world who is as versatile, talented and fits in exactly with what i play and like playing and i'll start playing their tracks instead.

Thanks for all the other positive feedback though, much appreciated.
  7. adam.

adam. kthxbi

:lol: bet he didnt expect you to come on here
  8. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

here right, i was in a right fucking mood and i retracted everything i said! initially i was a wine drenched mess.

if it'll make you happy byran - i'll get you a bottle of moet when you play evolve to apologise ffs! i know you frequent this board because your a mate of gary etc - but howay!

BUT you have to admit that you've ran the 'Sia -> Kaktus -> should have known' string in more than once - this one and at absolute, that was just a mere observation - i was a bit offside with the whole irish love thing :lol:

and i've just had to change all the 'he's' into 'you've' - madness.
  9. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

And just remembering, the reason why i should shut up - be locked away in a room and be poked with a pointly bamboo stick for the next 3 years:

John O'Callaghan & Bryan Kearney - Exactly

enough said really - i'm sorry :king:'s
  10. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

:lol: :lol:

Back tracking a bit there, two seconds while i get another JCB?
  11. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

rights :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. Willa

Willa Registered User

He is on fire tbf.:up:

Kieran's got the moonwalk down to a tee! :lol:
  13. BryanKearney

BryanKearney

No need to apologies mate, fully appreciate your opinion.

I've done the same mix including three tracks more than once because they go together so well together and in that way the best parts of the track are in as quick as possible, the way i like to dj :)
  14. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

fair cop mate, your the entertainer :) :up:

tell John O'cal to come on these boards so i can persuade him to release them tunes before they become old news, i've really given up on tech trance recently (mainly because there isnt a night about locally, and indecent noise is wank :) ) and those Kaktus and Wippenberg remakes (although rather similar) are immense tunes, and he's probably missing out on loads of dolla.

i dont really know why i'm this annoyed by the whole thing :monkey:
  15. Swana

Swana Registered User

I dont listen to trance much anymore.... but jesus that is a set and a half!!! :eek:

And with tunes like Suburban Train, Needin U, The Man with Red Face slotted in reminded me why I love/got into dance music!

:love:

Immense :cool2: