3 Victims, 1 Moat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MistaK, Jul 3, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Hutch

Hutch \o/\o/ TRANCE \o/\o/

Hahahaha @ the clip of those pics
  2. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

I cannot help but feel there is more to this story than meets the eye, and it makes me uneasy. The PC nature of the State is enough to drive many people 'over the edge'. I am sorry for the policeman he shot, and for the man he killed last week. But how come Raoul Moat is dead, and an Islamic terrorist who is considered 'dangerous', and a threat to the British public is not being deported as quickly as possible?
  3. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

4. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

The full quote from Kenny Shepherd (son of Freddy) reacted with disbelief on being told the troubled star had turned up in Rothbury, saying: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless."
  5. Congay

Congay Registered User

still FUCKNG FRENCH THO!!!

dirty half breed

ps. lots of muslims are called Raoul esp in Morroco
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

Great post.

The Police where saying they "had all the time in the world to wait this out"

While they where saying this they had two 'snatch squads' sneaking up from both sides behind him.. They then Tazered him, a tazer creates intense muscle spasms. This man had a gun to his head and a finger on the trigger, what do you think a muscle spasm in his finger would do? THICK FUCKING LYING BASTARDS. Yet again they are taking the general public as total fools.

A sawn off shotgun is a pretty usless weapon unless pressed against someone and fired or if its aimed a neck area. Buckshot just peppers and dosnt damage, just look at the pig who go it in the face. "The horror pics" of his injurys are completly lame. Hes just covered in blood from dozens of little holes from the pellets. Hes got no tissue damage at all.

Moat was armed only with this kind of weapon, the risk to a policeman would be almost none esp with a ballistic shield. He posed very little threat to anyone other than himself on that riverbank and if the pigs had "all the time in the world" this wouldnt be a problem. Offers of friends and family to come down and talk him out where refused. WHY?

The fucking milita wanted him dead and went about it by LYING TO MOATS FACE saying no one was behind him. It just gos to show you cant trust the dirty fuckers. This is why a lot of the public are sympathising with Moat. The cops are dispised and hated and no tears have been shed for the blasted one anf thats what riled them.

People relate to Raoul and if there where more guns in thie country more people would settle scores with people uisng them.

His fucking slag of a girlfriend didnt just "go off with someone else" she finished with him while he was locked up in a cell, probs feeling on the brink anyway and to top it off said she was shagging the cop who arrested him!!!?!? sorry like Zoe but she deserved a blasting the stupid fucking bitch. The blood of the boyfriend and the cop is on her skanky little hands.

This case has broght to the attention of how the pigs can grind people down and drive them to snap. Its been a long time coming but i hope its the beginning of peope standing up to the law and people who fuck with them.

Dont go winding people up who are nasty bastards if you dont want coincidences
  7. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

he was arrested and locked up for assaulting a 9 year old, he deserved to be locked up for it, and I sure as hell wouldnt want to be with someone who assaults a kid!!

and how is it her fault her new bloke has been killed? give him a hiding, punch his face in, but you dont shoot him and kill him!

As for the cop - he was DOING HIS JOB! he didnt deserve to be shot - Im not denying some police are wankers and above themselves but they are doing what they get paid for - if you speed and get caught its your own fault, if you drive around with no tax on your car, its your own fault, if you assault a 9 year old and get sent down for it, its your own fault!!

If you cant do the time dont do the crime, the most rediculous but true saying there is!

And how is she a slag? just because she has met someone else doesnt mean people deserve to be killed because of it.

I know for a fact that Moat was very well known to the Mental Health Trust up here, he should of been given treatment and should ever of been let out of durham while he posed a threat to anyone, but our stupid laws mean he couldnt be detained unless he actually committed a crime, in this case he did and INNOCENT people were killed or hurt!!
  8. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

You a part of the Raoul Moat is a legend crew?

Hes a fucking scumbag and deserved to die, shame it wasnt more brutal.No matter what happened I think hes more of a cunt than any copper.
  9. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Raoul Moat sounds like a right horrible cunt - saying he just wanted to scar his girlfriend so she couldn't wear a bikini again. Despicable mindset. No more than that which it takes to become a police officer, mind.

If he did deserve to die, it certainly wasn't at the hands of the police.

Think it's a crease that nobody gave a fuck one got blasted so they started saying the public were at risk.
  10. Congay

Congay Registered User

oh hes a bad un that goes without sayingb but he was mentally ill and pushed to his limit, mainly by that slag. If she was dead and not the boyfriend it would be all good in my book. If my ex rang me up and gave me that bullshit i am pretty sure id sort the fucker out! Too many people take the piss these days thinking that they cant be touch if they just mention "the law" but this case shows the law is fuck all if you piss someone off enough. Lesson learned.

ps. Slapping a kid around the ear is classed as assualt and you can be jailed for it. For all we know he might have clipped some snoty noised chav who was messing with his car.

The Pigs have fucked up here big time (suprise suprise) and i hope they get charged with how this played out.
  11. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

It was his own daughter he 'clipped', police did fuck up tasering him, if the law was right they wouldnt have wasted the time and just put 50 holes in the prick as soon as it was confirmed it was him
  12. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

Now he is dead, we certainly haven't heard the last of this case..

Lessons can be learned from all sides.
  13. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

We have obviously been brought up completely different then because no-one deserves to loose their life for being a slag or a policeman in my opinion! Her new bloke wasnt even a policeman!

We might aswell rename our county America!!
  14. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

That sounds similar to the type of stuff people who shoot their girlfriends probably think.

There is a very good reason why the police are not allowed that type of power.
  15. Crispy

Crispy

The guy had previous for hitting his partners, carrying a samurai sword and carrying a serrated knuckleduster. He got sent down for 18weeks for hitting one of his kids. Not surprised she dumped him in the slightest, any mother would- That is in no way justification for what happened to her or the poor guy who she was with for 2 fucking weeks and happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time .

I'm no fan of the police but the guy was a coward who wanted the police to do what he couldn't do himself until they finally got bored of waiting and tried to arrest him. I'd rather he'd spent the rest of his life in jail knowing that he'd never see his kids again and paying for the lives he ruined- He was a fucking scumbag who obviously didn't have the mental strength to dust himself off and carry on after being sent down for 5 months- that kind of thing doesn't just happen to you- very rare to get sent to jail with no previous so just accept that you fucked up and move on.
  16. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

Couldnt of said it any better! :up: :clap:
  17. Congay

Congay Registered User

The problem came not from being a slag but for ringing a man in jail, finishing him and saying she is shagging the copper who jailed him. You probs cant even imagine what its like to be in a cell and how the rage builds up just being there. Ontop of this add the rage of what she said and what she said she was doing would have become explosive! Hench what happens. She was a silly silly girl.
  18. Congay

Congay Registered User

The one question i want answered is if the police had "all night and there was no rush" why did they taser him?

he was lying down wearing double skinned clothing so highly likely the taser wouldnt even work, i dont think the police thought it would work and to be honest i think they wanted to taser him and scare him into aiming a gun at them then they could shoot him dead.

Good old Raoul didnt give the pigs the joy of doing it tho and took his own life.

The tasing needs to be explained tho
  19. Congay

Congay Registered User

Iv managed doormen in the past when i worked in the pub trade and that description would covered about 70% of all doormen i worked with.

Delusional meatheads on steriods dont vary very much when it comes to personality
  20. Shortee

Shortee back of the net