18/9 arrested in terror plots

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Yosef Ha'Kohain, Aug 10, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. B.O.B.

B.O.B. Registered User

I take it you've got no plans to move to London in the near future? :p
  2. rachel

rachel Registered User

none at all lol but my little brother ( well not so little, 20 lol) lives down there cos its the only place he can really pursue his music career, bless, lol but it makes me ill the thought of him being down there. i know its a massive place but this country is such a scary place to live in n london right now appears to be the worst. thank god he's back home for the holidays!!!xxxx
  3. rachel

rachel Registered User

shit helen man just seen that u live there!!
    lol i live all the school year in a bubble and only wake up in the summer holidays!!! how long u lived there for...?!?!
    infact im sure u've lived there a good couple of years havent u..?!?!
    god i just forget these things!! :dunce:
    at the end of the day everyones just got to get on with things otherwise the terrorists have won but i tell ya what i admire everyone living in london especially, you's are a credit to our country giving them all the fingers up and getting on with life the way ya's do!! :king: :king: xxxx
  4. B.O.B.

B.O.B. Registered User

I've been here since the end of April. Not really worried about it though, it's a massive place so even if there was another attack here, the chances of being involved in it are tiny.