World cup rules, women take note

Discussion in 'Fun Stuff' started by ianmc, Apr 26, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. ianmc

ianmc Registered User

getting mad niggerish with charlie murphy
    World cup rules, women take note

Ladies, just to give you plenty of Notice...

LIST OF RULES

1. From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.

2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).

3. If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don't mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me. If you decide to stand nude in front of the TV, make sure you put clothes on right after because if you catch a cold, I wont have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.

4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor....it wont happen.

5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on, and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.

6. Please, please, please!! if you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say "get over it, its only a game", or "don't worry, they'll win next time". If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement" will only lead to a break up or divorce.

7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the halftime score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game, hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to "spend time together".

8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don't care if I have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again. Many times.

9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
    a) I will not go,
    b) I will not go, and
    c) I will not go.

10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.

11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but you have already seen this...why don't you change the channel to something we can all watch??", the reply will be: "Refer to Rule #2 of this list".

12. And finally, please save your expressions such as "Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years". I am immune to these words, because after this comes the Champions League, Italian League, Spanish League, Premier League, etc etc.

Thank you for your cooperation.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Guest

Re: World cup rules, women take note

im gonna put this on the fridge :lol:
  4. charley6969

charley6969

hahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

am gonna print this off and give it to wor lass, cudnt have put it better meself
  5. Ayatollah Terry

Ayatollah Terry Registered User

I bought my lass an england top in preperation
  6. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

7. Guest

:lol:
  8. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

i might buy mine one, shes welsh so itle piss her off more :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

as far as i'm concerned blokes should take note of this too :p
  10. Leon

Leon Non Board Moderator

Football's gash, end of!
  11. ianmc

ianmc Registered User

you are exempt from this ruth
  12. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

why thankyou...

windy :camp:

sort yourself out & have a word :p
  13. Leon

Leon Non Board Moderator

Just cant stand football, it turns people into morons and thugs!!

You can never get into bars/pubs when its on, and you get covered in drink if someone scores!

And its nearly as boring to watch as lawn bowls or cricket
  14. smigs

smigs by the sword of dobber

:clap: :lol:
  15. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

:lol: .......................wrong forum lets save the jokes for the linkage forum eh?:rolleyes: ;)

MOVED
  16. ianmc

ianmc Registered User

fucking trigger happy school kid strikes again :rolleyes: