what actually happened at crasher?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maz41, May 20, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. maz41

maz41

what actually happened at crasher?

I'm a little confused to say the least. Apparently Oakie played till 3:30, when I thought he was only playing 12-2. I've found out that Marco V did turn up, though he walked out cos Oakie wouldn't come off the decks when he was supposed to (from a mate that works at crasher, so I belive that). Now I've just read that Les Hemstock played at some point, when did he play from and till? What was Hardwick's set time? I must have been as mashed as Lee! hehehe

Hello to all the Promise lot I met that were down this Sat (Cyberted, Gizmoee, the guy who was in the red t-shirt who's name escapes me and the rest, hope u all had a good night, I sure did).

Here's some of the tunes I remember:

Art Of Trance - Maddagascer
    Satoshi Tommie - Love In Traffic
    Futue Sound Of London Papua New Guniea
    Cass + Slide - Glad Jake
    Mauro Piccotto - Lizard
    Tiuana - Groove Is In The Air
    Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun
    Layo + Bushwaka - Love Story (Oakie's 1st tune I think)
    Ferry Corsten- Punk
    NU - NRG - Dreamland
    Oakenfold - Southern Sun
    Evolution feat Jane Hanna - Walking On Fire
    Tiesto - Flight 643
    Hemstock + Jennings - Mirage
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. my monkey

my monkey Registered User

Currently residing at Tribal Sessions in Sankeys s
    Re: what actually happened at crasher?

.....dont remember any of those - shit I must have been WELL off it (again!)

BOO HOO!
    You forgot me !!
    :p
  4. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

In your face crasher!
  5. Guest

It was class. the best night iv had in there for years.

Oaky was "ok" but the best thing was it wasnt any PARP music all night!

Hardwick was outstanding as was Les.
  6. Guest

here here, technofish!!!! it was class!! :D :D :D
  7. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

ah...is matt hardwick just the best thing ever!!!!i think he's the only dj i'm even botherd about seeing now!!

oakie was generally crap but good in bits!!

CRIMSON SOIL TWICE!!!!YES
  8. gizmo

gizmo Registered User

To be honest, crasher was the low-light of the event, the high-light of the event was the bus journey home, it was just too funny!

I for one managed to get stuck on a fence in a play park, whilst myself, seniorchemsi, and ar@rchy had a total spaz attack, and I forgot how to walk!

Was very interesting!

Gizmo
    x

PS Stroke me.... I'm vunerable!

Don't ask, Just one of those random things that I come out with!
  9. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

well am i the only one who can say i had a truly mint night????

ok, oakey wasnt at his best, but matty h stole the night, dropping tunes like autumn tactis, oh my fooking god, i thought id died n went to heaven!!

it was so cool to c ppl i used to c there when i used to go, still doing the cyber thing too!

the bus journy home was truly the best, with me n gizmo getting stuck to the toilet walls, and marrissa having to come and rescue us, and wtf was with me asking marrissa if she was really marrissa or just some one pretending to be her, lol what a night/day!
  10. gizmo

gizmo Registered User

lol! I forgot about us getting stuck to the wall, how funny?!?

Gizmo
    x
  11. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

how can u say the punters are mostly tossers? did u speak to the majority of the club or sumit? also the lights are fuckin wikid mr phill!!!...is u blind or sumit?!?!?!:p;)

agree entirely that the sound system seems to have majorly decayed over the years like!!! however mefinx it mite just be my fuckd ears not hearin it proper!!!

i had a wikid nite like...canny enjoyed oakey which is a first for me and thought matt was amazin!!! tune of the nite was deffo crimson soil like!!:D:D:D

one of the best crashers ive had in ages....the bus ride home though was pure hell and candywax should be shot for their organisation....they are one shit company:mad:
  12. AKIRA

AKIRA

well said m8, iv only ever enjoyed crasher once, an that wos NYE '99, every other times iv been id rather ov been somwher else.
    i cant coment on CODE tho.............cus iv neva been there:( :( , ur gunna hav to let me know when ur next goin pilly cuz id luuuuuuurve 2 go!!!!!
  13. Ali

Ali

i had a really gud night!!
    .... even more gutted bout crasha goin monthly now :(
  14. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

but if its like what it was on saturday every month then i for one wont complain....felt like 'crasher' on saturday instead of the pretendy version its been playin at since after xmas!
  15. Ali

Ali

yeah if its anything like saturday then it will be class... but u know how much i love crasha! im 2 stubborn 2 admit that monthly might actually be a gud idea :rolleyes:
    i dunno about this 'white night'.... does anybody actually own white clothes??
  16. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

only the gimps;) how come they always have it easy on the 'themed' nites...cyberdog do red n black outfits and white ones so all they needed to do was head down to the dog and pick up their threads!!

unlike us jeans and tee peoples who search the earth for decent clothes to wear in that colour and white jeans are a big no no!:D
  17. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

I got the newsletter thru the door today n apparently its not as bad as it sounds - u have to have summit visible thats white like a hat/shirt/pants/shoes - i cant think of owt ive got thats just all white like apart from School shirts of when i was there that will now not @ all fit me - its a fuckin stupid idea anyways innit - i mean ok to the Red n Black coz that was unreal the 1st one but for this hmmmmm i dont think its achieving anything !!!!
  18. Ali

Ali

hehehe i cant get away with wearing white pants!! :eek:
    i think they r just doin it 4 a laff 2c everybody leave the club in the morning with the dirtiest arses in the world
  19. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

all them lovely whites are gonna be ruined by the crasher gunk me fears...promise is just as bad like...after the bday my jeans were ruined!!!!
  20. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

gotta agree with u phil, well mostly....

Oakey was canny good, but definitely not blinding,
    Matt H was totally superb, played a blindin (and hard) set.
    I didn't realise someone else took over after Matt neither, was just as good

spent a lot of the first few hours just wandering, most of the ppl were canny, even the arrogant crasher cyber gimps. Seemed a bit surprised at first when someone they didnt know started talking to them, but friendly chaps when u get them started. was weird as well when u walk past someone and smile and say hi, like they didnt expect it or summik, but most would smile back anyway. Promise name tag got a lot of attention un all, so I told about a million ppl that Promise was 10 times better than crasher and they had to go sometime soon.... even a lad from Stockton who did crasher every weekend and NEVER been to Promise... gave him a slap I tell ya.

but all in all found crasher a bit disappointing really, nowhere near as good as nights as I have at promise, wtf is up with the sound system, seemed really quiet to me, but the lighting was superb, u should have seen it from the back of the dance floor Phil. But by the end of the night I was ready to go, maybe just the 6am fifnnish, but that never happens at promise!

The bus ride home made it for me though. Some of the funniest things I ever saw happened. And Woolley Edge services, OMG, WTF must the real ppl who work there think every sunday morning when the "nutters" arrive?

but thanks to everyone for making it a mad trip, had a mint mint time :D:D:D
  21. cyberted

cyberted Registered User

working @ the blue corner drop in and say hello!
    couldnt agree more bout mr hardwick me has said it all along!! neva seen him play a crap set!!!

and crimson soil twice!!!!
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

say no more!!!!

:p
  22. Guest

When Oakey dropped Barbers Adagio For Strings & the entire dance floor held hands & smiled I must admit I didnt wish I anywhere but Gatecrasher.