Wasted Chicago Youth - I-Speak Remixes (Neil Bainbridge Rmx) : OUT TODAY

Discussion in 'Music' started by Neil B, Jun 24, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Neil B

Neil B Registered User

Wasted Chicago Youth - I-Speak Remixes (Neil Bainbridge Rmx) : OUT TODAY

[​IMG]

Wasted Chicago Youth 'ISpeak -Remixes' (.Dotbleep) - inc. Neil Bainbridge Remix

After the success of Wasted Chicago Youths I-speak release they boys put in a few calls to their friends to turn out some new mixes. First up to bat we have a ridiculous remix done by the little angelic misfit J.Phlip of the Dirtybird camp who brings no shortage of hungry bass and dirt to your decks this is 808 madness at its finest! Next up to the plate we have Newcastle Shindig resident Neil Bainbridge coming at you with a very Jamie Jones style slab of house with some very thumping drums and druggie stabs that are a sure first class trip to mars. Then taking it all the way home we have Chicago’s very own Brain Heath coming on full forced with a nu juke style mix that will have the jacks ready to kick off the mosh pit!

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/177220/I-Speak Remixes

Wasted Chicago Youth are Justin Long and Mazi Namvar; Chicago's well known underground house militia. With their latest invention, the duo breathe life back into the sleeping giant that is Chicago House Music. It's no small order, but both artists feel the time has come to get their hometown back on top of a scene that has in recent years seen its status trivialized – mostly from within. Releases on Tuning Spork, Fresh Meat and Dotbleep..

OUT NOW ON BEATPORT.COM
    WASTED CHICAGO YOUTH - "I SPEAK"

1. J.PHLIP REMIX
    2. NEIL BAINBRIDGE REMIX
    3. BRIAN HEATH'S 666 MIX
    4. ISPEAK - REMASTER MIX
    5. IDUB - REMASTER MIX

OUT NOW ON BEATPORT.COM

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/177220/I-Speak Remixes
  2. 1615634792921.png