Underworld - Everything Everything, it's MINT

Discussion in 'Music' started by SeniorChem Si, Jul 11, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. SeniorChem Si

SeniorChem Si Registered User

Underworld - Everything Everything, it's MINT

What a class CD, bought this a while back cos Amazon recommended it 1 day when I logged on and was feeling a bit flush... don't think I'd heard owt by them apart from the obvious.... and blow me, it's fukkin mint! how come no-body told me about this before eh!

Def gonna go and see them live at Creamfields I reckon, plus Faithless sounds like a good line up, never mind the DJs they've got listed :D

What's anyone else think of this CD?

Is there anything else this good in similair style I should know about??? Got plenty stuff by the Chems, and Leftfield, Royskopp, Kosheen, Gomez, Morcheeba which makes a change from listening to straight dance stuff all the time, but what about owt else I've overlooked????
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

a couple of months back i was listening to this cd and put a post up cos i love it so much!!it really is class like!:D :D
  4. billyloner

billyloner

bought beacoup fish ages ago, when it 1st came out - one of the 1st cd'si bought lol... but its so long since i listened i forgot what its like... have everythin everythin somewhere too, but again - so long since i listened i cant remember... must say tho - their latest album, especially the latest single, is class :D
  5. SeniorChem Si

shit that's right I remember now! 1 of those bizarre coincidences.... I read the post, canny few ppl agreed as well didnt they?.... I'd never even heard of the CD before, then was only a day or two later I went into Amazon and they had it on my recommendations list on special offer, so I thought someone must be trying to tell me summik, bought it but hardly listened to it properly til few days ago and I luv it!! Cheers God (and Big Dave) :D
  6. fizz

fizz Registered User

Si ive been ranting on about the DVD for ages, i bought it about a year ago, since i lived in my flat. I wanted you lot to come round for a drink and ***** and watch it!!! i tried for ages to arrange it but nobody was bothered............ aaaaaaaah the DVD!! fookin awesome!
  7. SeniorChem Si

I'd forgotten u had the DVD, Tuesday next week ok?
  8. fizz

fizz Registered User

aye tuesday, bring the bro, bring anyone else, bring some drink, some stuff, and i can put the surround system on in the bedroom with the dvd on and chill out, drink, inhale, and enjoy!!!

oh and i will also have Minority Report on VCD by then!! hehe ;)
  9. Vin

Vin Registered User

Fookin quality CD! :D

Got mine about a year ago when i spotted it in HMV for £6.99 - bargain!