Tunes for sale

Discussion in 'Music' started by Simon Stuart, Feb 3, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Simon Stuart

Simon Stuart Registered User

Tunes for sale

Some Classic Jules favourites and more from back in the day, now up for grabs. PM me to make me an offer I can’t refuse…:D

Positiva
    BBE – Deeper Love (Symphonic Paradise) (Positiva 93) Original, Nalin & Kane, Transa and Cool Brittania remixes
    Binary Finary – 1998 (Positiva 98) Original, Paul Van Dyk and Matt Darey Remixes
    Boris Dlugosch presents Booom – Hold Your Head Up High (Positiva 79) original ‘high up’ club mix, Morillo/Nunez, Julian Jonah and Junior Vasquez mixes
    Marc et Claude – La (Positiva 104) Moonman, Jonesey and DJ Taucher remixes

Xtravaganza
    Airscape – Amazon Chant (xtravaganza) Never Ending Original and Heliotropic mixes
    Chicane – Salt Water (xtravaganza 112) Original and Tomski vs. Disco Citizens Remixes
    Black Connection – I’m Gonna Get Ya Baby (xtravaganza ) Full Intention Vocal Club and Lemon Club Mixes

Amoeba Assassin – Rollercoaster (Perfecto 163) Oakey’s Courtyard and Listen & Feel Live Mixes
    Chris Raven – I Know You Love Me Too! (Additive 027) Van Bellen and Bruce Norris Mixes
    Huff and Herb – Feeling Good (Plant 3) Rob Bee’s Sub For Murray and Epic Mixes with Cut Filly Jam B.Side
    Kay Cee – Love Stimulation (Orbit) Official Humate 1998 and Vector Mode Remixes
    Liquid Child ’99 – Diving Faces (Neo) Original club, Way Out West and Thumper! Mixes
    Skinny Pink – Dog On A Pill (24 Seven) Original and Dub Bros mixes
    Sonique – I Put A Spell On You (Serious) Full Vocal, Radio, Judge Jules Club Dub and Sonique Club mixes
    Sound De-zign – Happiness (Ultra) Original, Radio, Tall Paul and Coast to Coast Remixes
    System F – Out Of The Blue (Essential) Original 12” and Angelz remixes
    Paul Van Dyk – For An Angel (Deviant) PvD e-werk club, Way Out West and Terry Lee Brown Jnr mixes
    Culture Club – Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? (White) Quivver Dub and Vocal Mixes
    Dirty Barry – Baby Maniac/Fire (Double Sided Promo)
    M-Factor – Mother (Single Sided Promo)
    Odyssey – Going Back To My Roots (Single Sided Promo) J. Herd Remix ’98
    Phil Fuldner – The Final (Captain Future Theme) (Logic) Sharp, Robbie Rivera and Club Mixes
  2. 1615634792921.png