Toon Vs Mackems

Discussion in 'Sport' started by S.E.C.T., Mar 2, 2012.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

Score predictions?

I'm anticipating a draw. Both teams playing poorly at the minute, Newcastle have more goals in them but weak at the back. Its going to be a nervy 90 minutes but I cant wait! :D
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. jamesclimax

jamesclimax Registered User

always nervy games, but the news that Krul and Colo have signed new contracts will give the players and fans a boost, and I reckon 3-1 Toon
  4. Congay

Congay Registered User

Eh? Sunderland have lost one game? is tha "playing badly" ? fuck me
  5. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

You got tanked four nowt in the last game. What part of that is not playing poorly?
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

you cant win em all broski #partywthmarty
  7. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

Agreed marra. We can score but are weak in defense. You guys have looked pretty solid since the leprechaun took over but got a pasting last week and have no obvious goal scorers. Hence me saying both teams playing poorly and anticipating a draw. I will of course be betting on a too win tho!!!
  8. jamesclimax

Draw was probably a fair result. We dominated the 2nd half. If we played like that the whole game we would have walked it.

Yes Tiote milked it, but you cant throw your arms and elbows around like that, so it was a red card.

Cattermole is an absolute joke of a 'footballer', the sooner he's kicked out of the Premier League the better. Should have been sent off in the first minute, but it's canny special to be sent off AFTER the final whistle. Fecking tool.

Tiote played more successful passes than the entire Sunderland midfield put together, apparently.

It's worth keeping Shola just to play him in derby games!!

The record goes on, still over a decade since SMB beat us at home. Still 6th, above Liverpool and in European spot.

NUFC North East top dogs once again
  9. Big Steve

Big Steve Registered User

just wish shola had took the pen
  10. Willa

Willa Registered User

Anar
  11. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

Ba sounded gutted in his post match interview. He needs pen coaching from Shearer...
  12. Congay

Congay Registered User

Good day at the office for SAFC (minus losing two players)

We slapped the deluded toon right in the face and left their place with a point and heads held high.

Pardheeew disgraced the club with his antics and comments which is a shame cos the talk would of being of a good toon come back but instead its of the club being in the gutter again.

Final thought....... THAT SHUT THE FUCKERS UP #FTM
  13. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

Sessegnon and Cattermole missing for your next three games, oh dear...
  14. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

2 players off, failed to see the game out & Campbell running around like a pleb when SAFC scored. Happy days.

Cattermole was the biggest prick at the game today & I say this knowing the ground had over 2K worth mackems in which makes it some achievement.

It thought Sunderland edged the 1st half & we were always the best team in the 2nd half even when Sunderland had 11.On the stats we abslouty blitzed Sunderland looking at http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17175791 but as always the key stat is goals & both teams scored 1. That Irish winger was canny crap thought he was meant to be the next Thomas Butler.

Mental that Shola did not take the pen.
  15. Congay

Congay Registered User

hahahaha the tune has been changed massively.

At the end of the day you couldnt beat safc at your ground even with a extra player and free penalty.

no more smuggery

no more high and mighty

your all thanking your lucky stars for the lanky nigerian "local lad" (local to where? The fucking congo?)
  16. Congay

Congay Registered User

Sunderland Squad list is unreal. They can replace ANY Player (except sess) with another player capable of OUT PLAYING the man he replaces.

Vaugen can outshin even Catts with a average game, hes a very very good player.

Cambell and Big Bendts will join up with Sess missing, not a problem I still think they could reach the cup final.

Ps dont be bitter although your all hurting. Thank your lucky stars you didnt get beat and for a great game of football.
  17. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

You are absolutely hilarious
  18. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

However with a draw, nothing was settled after the game. South shields (50/50 ratio for sunderland and newcastle fans) was in absolute uproar last night. 6 pubs including ours got shut down and 2 people were stabbed elsewhere. over football.

haway man.
  19. N.C.

N.C. ............?

20. jamesclimax

@ 585 / Daly, tbf I didint hear about the GK coach getting sent to the stands, so fair enough if so.

@ Congay, glad you feel you can have your heads held high after 2 red cards and a thuggish performance from at least 2 of your players - I would have taken a point before the match, but happy with the 2nd half performance, I would be more disappoined if WE lost the lead like. Still 6th mate, still in for Europe, and you are still looking up at us (10 points is it), so what you are saying doesn't really cut it tbh...

Loved the way Ben Arfa tore shreds out of Richardson - was brilliant / hilarious
  21. Conway

Conway helmet Staff