Toon March 3pm Saturday

Discussion in 'Sport' started by Bungle, Sep 11, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Bungle

Bungle

Toon March 3pm Saturday

Just wondered if any forum members are attending the following.

Quote from nufc.com

We've been asked to pass on details of a protest march by boycotting Newcastle supporters and those intending to enter SJP after kickoff on Saturday as follows:

Meet opposite Tilleys Bar on Westgate Road for a 3pm march to SJP (Shearer's). Further details/signup here.http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/21764.html

And for those who wish to vent their feelings before kickoff, there promises to be a gathering outside Old Milburn Reception from 2pm.

Presumably there's no reason why the Tilleys folk can't also be outside the Milburn at 2pm as well.....

[​IMG]
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Paul_Shepherd85

Paul_Shepherd85 .

tbh if i had a ticket i would still go to the match, im not even that bothered about what happened. you dont see west ham marching for curbs, yet the same happened to him.

anyways you would only be kicking yourself if newcastle totally kick there arses and you missed it.:p
  4. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

Because they didnt like curbishley and wanted him sacked before he walked
  5. Paul_Shepherd85

Paul_Shepherd85 .

aye but what your over looking is one of the supposed reasons for the march is they dont like this director of football situation(same as west ham). im not a fan of it myself, but if keegan was gonna leave why didnt he do it at the start when wise was brought in. instead of leavin us in the crap at the end of the transfer window, at least that way someone else could have had a say on who we bring in.
  6. Pierre

Pierre

Seriously tho what the fuck is this going to achive if we like it or not Mike Ashleigh is the owner of the club and no fucker is going to tell him how to run his business. We can march we can sing we can do everything under the sun but i think he'l sit there shrug his shoulders as think " i dont give a fuck it's my business i'm the gaffa and what i say goes". I think maybe not buying Pies,Pints,Programes & shirst would be the best option hitting a man like him where it hurts is by far his pocket.

Thats my opinion there like arse holes everyones has one i think these demos are only gonna cause a kick off we only a need a pocket of fucking wollys to give the police some stick & boom the whole thing goes pear shaped.
  7. Ness

Ness Registered User

coz he didnt realise how little say he would have or the extent of their ineptitude in signing decent players.
  8. Paul_Shepherd85

Paul_Shepherd85 .

bollox he could sign who he wanted far enough we dont have £20, 30 million to spend on every player. but wise manged to sign players like coloccini and guitarrez, keegan signs guthrie good player (cant sign players?). haway your telling me (what keegan said) he got players he didnt want? the best signing we got where from wise. wise is a shit manager but u cant knock his signing like beckford for leeds from a none league side class signings. thats what he was brought into do. keegan only left coz he failed to sign them couple of players he was talkin about he said another 4 player who came in another 2(wise signings), so im guess the other 2 players keegan failed to sign.
    as for milner £12 million for him is a great return i dont think he is worth it. so why is keegan now sayin he didnt want to sell him?
  9. Ness

Ness Registered User

Whey Paul half of that just didn't make sense (punctuate much?). But the problem for keegan was that they were signing and selling players without his knowledge, and the players they brought in he'd never heard of. when keegan asked about one of the signings, coz he'd never heard of him, he was told to go and look him up on google and youtube. thats just down-right disrespectful. the worst of it was that ashley/wise et al put every single newcastle player up for sale during the transfer window, which is bad enough by itself, but they didnt tell him. now you can have someone like wise at a club signing and selling players, but at the end of the day he has to liaise with the manager! what the fuck's the point in a new player turning up to training and the manager not having a fuckin clue who he is?!!! not exactly a professional football outfit when the manager has to ask the new signing which position he plays in!

and as for "he could sign who he wanted"? dont be fuckin tool :monkey:
  10. Paul_Shepherd85

Paul_Shepherd85 .

dear mr ness,
    i didnt realise that i was writing a formal letter? :p but back to what i said before he should have left before now so someone could have brought players in. keegan had the same problem at man city, where he crys on sayin that players are not worth the money and pulls out of signing them. aswell he should have talked to wise about the players who he was signing and worked with him aswell, i think wise and ashley have the right to be arsey with him if he is gonna be like that with them. you have to be able to see that?

anyways obvious we have a difference of opinion, im not gonna change mine and your more then likely the same. by the looks of things keegan might be coming back, id personally like to see someone else in there was talk of zico. he would be more suited to the job the way ashley is wanting to run it.:)
  11. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

Because Keegan is a fantasist and a joker who thought it would be like old times, he had forgotten that he is actually a shite manager