The whinge thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M.C.E, Mar 14, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

1. M.C.E

M.C.E 1981-2013

The whinge thread

Ok this is the thread where you can whinge about things and we'll either laugh at you or make you feel better about it :lol:

I'm going to whinge about the fact that i was late for work this morning as it was snowing like crazy on the coast and the coast road (a road i usually do 70 miles per hour on) had an average speed of 30 mph....

I left for work the same time as normal but i was 10 mins late as a result yet this is my fault?

:upyours: to the manager that said that to me :)

Whinge away... :p
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

I am sick of fucking cunts getting into the same segment of revolving doors as me

Also, if that nobette in the shop round the corner makes me stand there for another 30 seconds waiting to be served while she talks on her mobile i am going to come back to the house, don my balaclava, pick up my Magnum 374 and go and rob her cunting shop
  4. Guest

Re: The whinge thread

:lol: if i was a manager i would be canny with all the staff, my boss is belta, before i started working here i thought it would be full of twats with it being a law firm, but the crack is brilliant.
    i used 2 have 3 arsehole bosses, just smile and nod, it worked 4 me
  5. Jambon

Jambon Jambons Disco Club

Re: The whinge thread

of course it's your fault? You should have set off earlier knowing the weather was bad?
  6. M.C.E

M.C.E 1981-2013

Re: Re: The whinge thread

He's spot on, all the managment usually are he just wanted to be anal becuase i have been late twice recently!
  7. Guest

:lol: i can see it now
    "freeze bitch....... ten lambert and butler please"
  8. eyeball

eyeball Registered User

im sick of the complete cocksmith i work with who interrupts my conversations all the fucking time and it really pisses me off

also, i was later to work today cos of all the traffic at the coast end of the coast road, but as i start and finish work when i want, it was sweet turning up late
  9. J

J Mummy To A Baby Boy

Im sick of paying 12p a text on vodaphone
  10. M.C.E

M.C.E 1981-2013

I didnt get a chance!

I literally get up get changed and leave the house (do all my stuff the night before)
  11. chase

chase Has geet 'S' on chest

Got told on friday afternoon that my job wasnt here for me on monday morn BOOOOOOOOO! :evil:
  12. eyeball

eyeball Registered User

Re: Re: Re: The whinge thread

i do the same, yet i get the piss taken for being ready for work before i go to bed :lol:
  13. M.C.E

M.C.E 1981-2013

Re: Re: Re: Re: The whinge thread

i only do that on an early shift, 645 is early enough :cry:

I also want to whinge about not getting everything for nothing and having to work, thus having to get up at 0630 and then geting whinged at for beiong late, all before i have even started my shift :down:

:lol:
  14. Guest

I started to watch the NME awards the other day and that complete and utter prick Russel "cocksmith" Brand was presenting :evil:

I turned it off cos i would rather eat glass than listen to his shit craic and unfunny jokes, fucking tosser :(

I will be a happy man the day that man dies, if its a horrible and sudden death, i will be happier :D
  15. eyeball

eyeball Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The whinge thread

ha ha- i dont, i do it when im at work at 9

gives you a bit longer in bed!
  16. Guest

youve got issues mate :lol:
  17. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

amen to that - you KNOW people drive like grannies at the slightest bit of snow and rain... it always takes longer on bad weather days - AND the gritter trucks were out last night - sure fire sight of the next days weather!

My Gripe : The bloke i work with, share an office with, 'pretending' he has lots of work to do and he's so busy when there's BLATANTLY nothing for him to do but he feels he has to justify himself to me

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO - STOP LYING TO ME
  18. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

Right..here are some areas/things i am unhappy about

1) The coffee @ work is fuckin pump.

2) The woman who sits near me is the most annoying person in the world i really really want to powerslam her through her desk.

3) Natwest are fucking shitty shit shit shit

4) The soup at work is too hot, i have this second just burned my mouth

5) The heating in my bedroom is failing to cope with these wintery conditions, it would be warmer if i kipped rough

6) My fucking playstation is packing up the day after i splash out £40 for tiger woods 2006

7) My tangerines have been dry for too long

8) i don't get paid enough

9) not being allowed out for a tab at work
  19. Lamb

Lamb Registered User

I fukin hate the last metro home from gateshead on a saturday night. I hope some terrorist decides to blow the monkey up. if i get asked for another tab from a smelly stick in rockports im guna chuck em all on the lines
    and
    some bloke bought a cup of coffee where i work, n there was a new lass on the till. she pressed the rong discount button so it was guna cost him 4p more and he went ape on her, some ppl r rite tossers
  20. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

A L S O

i can't fuckin stand when people make noices when they are eating and chewing or ppl who eat with their mouths open. F U C K I N G - A N I M A L S
  21. Lamb

Lamb Registered User

aaahhhhh, uv just named my biggest hate in the world. makes me feel physically sick. apparently i used to scream at kids doin that when i was like 5 :lol: