squash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JIMI, May 9, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base
    squash

i was playing this earlyer against a lad i know, over the past few month ive picked up the game and loved it and thought i was quite good until i played me mate i was just running around for an hour and half and just as we were about to call it a day

we heard a screech from next door and we went round and seen one of the blokes on the floor in tears so we got one of the staff to come and sort him out and we had a sauna and jacuzi and that and when we were leaving it turns out that he had snapped his achilles, and its not an uncommon injury to have,

has anyone else heard of this happening coz if it is common im never playing again
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. hummel

hummel Fucking imbecile

Achilles tendon ruptures are most commonly seen in men who are around the age of 30-40 years old. About 15-20% of patients have symptoms of Achilles tendonitis prior to sustaining an Achilles tendon rupture, but the vast majority of patients have no history of prior Achilles tendon problems. Over 75% of Achilles tendon ruptures are associated with playing ball sports (commonly basketball or tennis).
  4. Stephen

Stephen the reel master

warm up properly and itll not be a problem

if everyone was scared of getting injured, we'd all be boring lazy bastards, where would all the sportsman be.. if a fanny like me can scrape through rugby seasons as a forward with no major injuries im sure you can mince around wallopin a ball in a lovely set of white shorts
  5. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

are you seriously asking if injury is sport is likely?
  6. Alex Hemmings

Alex Hemmings

You are more likely to get hit by the ball or the racquet in squash, I accidentally broke my opponents nose when I was younger.