**simpler Sundays @ Tup Tup April Line Up**

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by Simpler, Apr 1, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Simpler

Simpler

**simpler Sundays @ Tup Tup April Line Up**

[​IMG]
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Magpie

Magpie Registered User

Clive Henry will be decent....depends what state I'll be in after the derby though!!!
  4. prim

prim

good crack that i'll nip down
  5. Simpler

Simpler

This Sunday at Sinpler we welcome Dave Martin who fames as resident dj and promoter of Technique in Leeds.

Dave’s love for music that is different from the norm has seen him develop a sound that takes in House, Techno and more recently the very best the Minimal scene has to offer. This has clearly governed his recommendations of guests for the night, with the likes of Magda (who he admires for “being fresh and happy to forge her own sound”), Matthew Herbert (who is “almost too good, it’s difficult to see how anyone can better him”) and John Tejada playing to the family of regulars the night constantly attracts.

Music starts at 8pm with Blackhall and Bookless followed by Scot Nicolson (error_)

Get down early................
  6. MAXIMAL:

MAXIMAL: Registered User

Came along for Styles on sunday and what i seen of him was quality! same with Phonique for the openin party.

Just a shame that the times I've been it hasn't been that busy, hopefully it'll go off for you lads soon though because you can't argue with these bookings :up: