Rozza Feat. I Am Hope - The Ones We Love [Neuroscience Recordings]

Discussion in 'Music' started by Elektro_Tek, Aug 11, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Elektro_Tek

Elektro_Tek Registered User

Rozza Feat. I Am Hope - The Ones We Love [Neuroscience Recordings]

[​IMG]

Rozza Feat. I Am Hope - The Ones We Love [Neuroscience Recordings] NEURO031

Genre: Trance

Released: Tuesday 11th August (Out Now)

Tracklisting:
    Original Vocal Mix
    MaRLo Remix
    Original Dub Mix

After releasing his awesome track 'Never Never Land' with us back in 2008, and some excellent remixes, Rozza is back at Neuroscience with an absolutely massive release! Rozza has teamed up Cardiff based rock band I Am Hope, who supply the great vocal for 'The Ones We Love'.

Rozza has produced a great uplifing trance track as the backing to I Am Hope's rocky vocal. The male vocal works well with the melodic elements of the track, and the added electric guitar sounds. An all round excellent production by Rozza here, that's sure to get you singing along! For those who don't like too much vocal, there's also a dub which keeps the spirit of the original.

To complete the package we have a massive tech-trance style remix from MaRLo (Armada). MaRLo makes excellent use of I Am Hope's vocal and works it in to a big room bomb! The track fuses together neo-trance percussion and massive synth sounds, creating a track perfect for the summer festivals!

Don't miss this one!

DJ Support includes: Charlie G, Indecent Noise, M.I.K.E., Manuel Le Saux, Tim Grube, Tom Bailey, Ché Armstrong, Airbase, Brian Rogers, Danilo Ercole, David Shaw, Dimitri Kechagias, Emotional Horizons, Estigma, Gary Proud, Kristina Sky, Luke Terry, Paul Rigel, Pilot (The Flyers), Sonic Division, Suzy Solar, Tom Colontonio, XGenic, Zachary Zamarripa and more…

Available EXCLUSIVELY as digital download from Beatport.com. Other leading stores to follow.

neurosciencerecordings.co.uk
    myspace.com/neurosciencerecordings

A dub/intrumental of the MaRLo remix will follow, along with a striped back version of the original the original dub mix...
  2. 1615634792921.png