Royal Mail

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sarahatbeep, Apr 3, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. sarahatbeep

sarahatbeep Registered User

Royal Mail

Is anyone experiencing problems with it at the moment? Or does anyone know if things tend to 'go missing' when they are sent in the post to Silverlink area?

I requested for my amended car insurance to be sent out on 19th march to the garage where i'm getting my new car from so it could be taxed straight away and i could take my car home, however by the 28th the garage still hadn't received it, so i rang the insurance company again and apparently they posted a duplicate on the 29th and they haven't got that one either. I was told the garage would have it withing 5 working days, and it's been over 2 weeks!!

I just want my new car:(
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

ask your insurance company to send it by special delivery...it's guarenteed to get there by 1 pm the next working day :) costs a bit more tho
  4. sarahatbeep

sarahatbeep Registered User

I've got to wait until tomorrow as they said the 5 working days wasn't up for when they sent it out the second time round, although i'm not sure if it's the insurance company full of shit, because when i just rang them before they first said it was sent to my home address even though i requested it still be sent to the garage, then he came back and said it was sent to the garage...I've already told them if the garage hasn't received it tomorrow they are sending it out special delivery tomorrow.

I just wondered it anyone else had trouble with the post going missing in that area
  5. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

that's also a possibility...i don't live anywhere round tha tarea so wouldn't know :lol:
  6. ggaz

ggaz BANNED

The vast majority of Royal Mail workers (van drivers, door to door deliverers) are nowt but wrecked stoners that don't give a fuck!!!