Project

Discussion in 'Music' started by dj tino, Oct 19, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. dj tino

dj tino

Project

think evey1 i spoke to last night was lovin it, and judgin by the posts on the board too.

hardwick tulip and project all played good sets and tuneage was lush!!

more nights like this please!!! :D :D :D
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. TranceyDJ

TranceyDJ Registered User

Tulip and Hardwick were excellent, but I won't be bothering with Project again. His tunes were quite good, but the set didn't flow at all, too much stop/start for me. I realise I'm probably in a minority as the rest of the dancefloor seemed to enjoy what was going on.
  4. DJSequoia

DJSequoia Registered User

I know what you mean like! I had a class night I must admit. But Project was a bit 'differant' with regards mixing and flow of his set.
  5. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Your not Fatha coz i thought he was shit too.....

Not my music @ all - sounds like he has the worlds longest record on thru all of his set n then just diff records for effects/sounds !

Matt Hardwick made my night but then again he never ceases to amaze me that fella :D :D

Real music is played when Hardwick is on........
  6. DRM

DRM Registered User

Well he's my fav DJ and has been for some time now, so i loved every minuite. Gettin my t-shirt signed by him was the icing on the cake :D

His sets dont really flow cuz thats not wot the Hard Trance/Hardstyle sound is about. And if u have heard his mixing from even a year ago u would agree that his has improved tenfold recently, i thought he was faultless personally
  7. Ché

Ché Registered User

nobody likes scot project more than me (ask anyone)! he is an amazing producer and always gives a good show. but a 'good' dj he aint. dont get me wrong tho cos i do love his sets.

as for hard trance/hardstyle sets not being able to flow... bollox. i seem to manage!

:D
  8. DRM

DRM Registered User

hehe i like havin arguments with u 4 some reason!

Scot P may not be the greatest DJ on earth but he can certainly mix without fuckin up which is more than i can say for some dj's (cough Tiesto #1! cough bollox!)

As for hardstyle not being able to flow i sort of phrased that wrong, im not saying it doesnt work with each other im just saying that it doesnt work aswell as melodic trance (when mixed well).

Anyway that aside id love to hear u mix one time che (with a grave accent on the e! cant be arsed workin out how to do it) where u live? or do u spin anywhere close to Nu_Castle??
  9. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

hes used my phone:)