Plummed - Damaged (Ford's Trancendental CLub Mix)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sleepy, Dec 8, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

Plummed - Damaged (Ford's Trancendental CLub Mix)

Whats your thoughts on this version of the track ppl?

Not sure if I like it to be honest.....maybe just the way my sound levels etc are set but the vocals seem to be overpowered by the music itself....arent really clear enuff....

Any thoughts?

Also, whats your fav remix of this track? And why? :)
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. rachel

rachel Registered User

yay sumone else has actually heard this tune!! put a post up bou tthis last wek i think but no-one had reeli heard of it!! i think its fucking class actually im not too sure which mix it is that jules is playing i'll hav to go check but if its the same mix that he's playing its fucking class!! and if u listened properly brian :eek: :D the vocals r clear she just sings em dead fast!! apart from the bit at the very start where the words r "cant get help" 4 a bit n then "cant go on".... i think anyways!! i think its deffo one of the best tunes around at the moment!! that n system f solstice!! thats another bootiful trance tune!! xxx
  4. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

a did listen properly cheeky!

a didnt mean a cudnt understand em...just that the music sorta overpowered the vcocals....
    anyway..off to bed not cos cant reely rype properly...too much to drink :eek: :eek: