PEAKINGFM Detox warm up show Friday 13th 8-10pm

Discussion in 'Music' started by Chewy, Aug 11, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

PEAKINGFM Detox warm up show Friday 13th 8-10pm

PEAKINGFM are back with your hosts Earl Grey - Chewy & The Beast..

The show kicks off 24hr's before the next chapter in the DETOX rave story.

On this months show we are taking it easy with clips of dj sets from the last DETOX event at Newcastle Uni, info on the event on Saturday (but no location information, if your names not down then shit happens)

Listen out for the usual house / techno / dubstep / rave.....

crazy facts / jokes (not nessecerly funny either) / local and national news as there has been alot going on since we have been 'off the air' / "Stanleys battle of the bands info"

guest dj this month live on the phone is judge jules as well as a few well knowen local names

Also hoping to get in touch live on air and keep the conversation short (as those who know him his phone coversations are a tad long) - promotor of DETOX - dave melt, as well as other unsuspecting persons on the lineup - no location given out on air to those without tickets

More info to follow but show runs 8pm til 10pm Friday, chat box on the website www.peakingfm.com and the text number to follow on the night.

We may make the odd drugs reference but we only do it to sound big and clever, we of course do not indulge in any sort of behaviour and would advise against it :wink:

PEAKINGFM.com - Uncensored Underground Radio

both online and on pirate

www.peakingfm.com
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

4. adam.

adam. kthxbi

I downloaded this yesterday like, enjoyed it but the talking bits seem really quiet compared to the music. Like, literally inaudible when I'm listening thru headphones.
  5. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

A couple of people said that during our first few shows but I thought we'd sorted towards the end. we're probably rambling on about nothing anyway.

You had a listen to any of the other shows?
  6. adam.

adam. kthxbi

Aye got the alone time with chewy too. Good stuff.
  7. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

Just had a quick listen back and your right the talking bits are a bit quite on this one.
  8. adam.

adam. kthxbi

Been downloading the odd few of these for the journey to work and they've had me fucking creased. A particular highlight was the Stephen hawking question time.
  9. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

Glad your liking them mate. Things have gone a bit quite at the moment but that should change soon.