Onova - Futura (Free Download)

Discussion in 'Music' started by fino1, Oct 14, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. fino1

fino1 Gaz1

Onova - Futura (Free Download)

Onova - Futura (Inc Remixes) (Free Download)

Official Statment

Hey ladies and gents!

If you didnt know some time ago i had a major hdd crash and i lost alot of music and production work in that crash.

Now you may think, why didnt he back it up, well i had backed it up BUT there was some serious damage coused by the crash and in some wierd way it took the backup disk with it. So there i was with one crashed Harddrive and one corrupt harddrive and as it looks at the moment there isnt much to do to get my material back.

So in the same chaos i had just finnished a track and was sent out to different labels and was about to sign it when this happend. Now with the masters gone there is no way to sign it. However i did have the 320 mp3s up on my FTP that i used to send the demos out and left them there.

So feels abit of waste to just let them be there and not come in use. So here i am giving them away to you.

TERMS:
    You are free to use the track in ur dj sets and for personal listening, but not for any commercial purpose what so ever. Meaning you cannot/not aloud to use this track to make money. So if some website try to sell this to you DONT PAY FOR IT, just email me a request and we will sort it out. The track is free but still copyrighted to Onova Music Productions™ © 2009.

Hope you enjoy and all comments are welcome.

Thanks for all your support
    Chris"

Link - http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/72213538/file.html

Megupload Link Also Added - [ame]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2H365S1[/ame]
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. MK X

MK X Registered User

Love his work so ill have a gander :up:
  4. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

thats nice of him :)

on this faster than a dirty swan on a bag of warburtons
  5. WorldonFire

WorldonFire No Pressure

:lol:

cheers for this