NUFC Boycott

Discussion in 'Sport' started by Bungle, Sep 4, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Bungle

Bungle

NUFC Boycott

If a mass boycott goes ahead I think the players would support this and play out of there skins for the fans. I think the majority of the players would be on Keegans side in all of this. You never know we might even see some sort of protest from the players.

We have to show Ashely he cant mess with the club. An empty stadium would make world news (apart from in the smog). Let Ashley eat all the unsold pies and drink all the alcohol free pints.

Don't go to the match listen on the radio and watch match of the day. Just for one match the players will understand. Its the only way of showing our true feelings.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Hebburnite

Hebburnite Shabba

The only thing missing is the fucking pantomine horse, now pass me remote and fuck off!

Still gonna beat the mackams regardless!

Lets see what flids boycott that match!
  4. Ferox

Ferox Shamanic Tea

Re: NUFC Boycott

Weren't you the one saying Barton should be sacked (one of the points of conflict between Keegan and Ashley)?
  5. djtezz

djtezz

i dont think this could ever happena s there are always people wanteing to see there team, Same things were getting said when liverpools wanted the owners out but when its such a big club there will always be people wanting it go liverpool could sell double if not more tickets if they had the seats.

rumor of a indian billionaire coming over to the uk to buy a club!!!

could be newcastle?
  6. Jase

Jase Blue Booked

so what you're saying is, in order to support Newcastle i have to not turn up for the match?

fuck, i've been a supporter all my life and just didn't realize!
  7. danny_m

danny_m Papa Toon

A boycott won't solve anything. People don't agree with whats happening at the minute, but Keegan isn't just going to come back if a few thousand fans don't turn up to the match. Ashley isn't going to sell a club which he has invested millions of pounds into because a few cretins fresh out of the Strawberry are shouting 'sack the board'.
  8. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

leeds probably.
  9. Vance

Vance >>>>

Re: NUFC Boycott

We still need to support the team during games tho. An empty soulless stadium isnt exactly gonna inspire the team to victory is it? If this happens I wouldnt be surprised if Hull done us next week. Great eh?

A better plan would be to stop spending any additional money at SJP. Whether it be club merchandise, pies, pints or even bovril.

I honestly cant see what good boycotting the Hull game would do.
  10. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

Im suprised they dont have a billionaire owner yet to be honest
  11. Natalie

Natalie Registered User

Re: Re: NUFC Boycott

My feelings exactly, the club already have my money from my season ticket, so it's not really going to make any difference to them.

If noone buys any drinks, crisps, sweets, pies hotdogs etc they'll be hitting them where it hurts much more.

It's hardly going to inspire a team that we all love and support to play well, which at the end of the day is what it's all about.

In a few weeks time this will all have blown over and all the idiots stood outside of St James last night and all day today will have found somewhere else to make fools out of themselves.

Id be surprised if half of those bloody idiots ever even went to the games or knew half of the players.
  12. Magpie

Magpie Registered User

Most people have already paid for our season tickets for the Hull game and at the end of the day we still need the three points. In my opinion if people want to boycott or whatever make it the Spuds game in the Carling Cup, at least that'll hit them in the pockets aswell!!!
  13. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

Get Geoff Boycott in, it'll do much the same.
  14. Ferox

Ferox Shamanic Tea

Re: Re: NUFC Boycott

Don't buy the new top, picket the club shops.