Nobby leaves....

Discussion in 'Sport' started by kid, Jan 29, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. kid

kid Registered User

Nobby leaves....

It now looks almost certain that Newcastle will allow Peruvian international midfielder Nolberto Solano to leave the club, with the player currently meeting with officials from Aston Villa in the Midlands to tie up the loose ends of a deal said to be valued at around £2m.

No confirmation from either of the involved clubs as yet but it's expected that the player will sign anytime now.

Bobbys starting to lose it now.... :mad:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Dez

Dez Registered User

Re: Nobby leaves....

Controversial decision - sets up a lot of goals
  4. Guest

thats an absolute disgace
  5. d4rud3

d4rud3 Registered User

If he goes we have a lot a brilliant player:(
  6. kid

kid Registered User

Isnt it!
    what teams who chasing a champions league place and looking to progess in the UEFA cup sells one of 1st team players and an experienced european player.
    seems bobby's dislike for him has gone overboard

whats he gonna do now? play a center midfield player out of position on the wing? :dunce:
  7. Guest

hes tried to play other players on the wing, but the have been not up to scatch, thenobbymeister brings a balance to our game, it will come back to haught sir bobby
  8. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Aston Villa confirm they have agreed a fee with Newcastle United for Nolberto Solano.
    Villa had an initial offer of around £1m for the 29-year-old Peruvian international winger rejected.

But the club confirmed a new undisclosed offer had met with the approval of the Magpies.

Is it time to say BYE BYE BOBBY?
  9. kid

kid Registered User

Apprently the board accepted it on business terms as they think cos they paid 2.5m for him and can sell him for around the same price thats its good business.

and they have done this and the sale of cort so they can move for Stephen carr & Nicky Butt.. another centre midfield player
  10. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

I am sad to see Nobby go like!he has been a good player over the past few seasons!:(
  11. TheSpence

NUFC.COM IS WELL HACKED OFF
  12. Guest

it is the same thing as when the money men off loaded sir leslie ferdinand,
  13. kid

kid Registered User

Bobby speaks

"He wanted to go"

"We've given Nobby Solano permission to talk to Villa. It's what he wishes as well, I have to say that, so we've agreed in principle for the transfer of Solano.

"It's always hard and he's been fantastic. They've bought a very good player, an experienced player they need badly.

"Darren Ambrose is ready to play in the first team. We're sorry to lose Nobby but we have other players to play in that position. Bowyer is fit and almost a week away.

"We have other players who can play in that position. I'm sorry to see Nobby go. He'll do well. I wish him great luck.

"People say I had a fragile relationship with Bobby but it's completely untrue. I had a sound relationship with Nobby.

"We've bought young Ambrose, one of the finest young players in the country at the time, and he's ready. I see him in training every day and he is for the future.

"We bought Bowyer at the same time. We can also play Kieron Dyer in that position. It's a good deal for both clubs."

Robson's response to questions regarding the Solano to Villa story.
  14. TheSpence

Re: Bobby speaks

I am not surprised "he wanted to go" because leaving is easy when your being PUSHED OUT THE DOOR!! he used to get dropped when others were & ARE allowed 500,000+ chances & is anyone old enough to remember the last game Nobby started & finished?
  15. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Big, big mistake. Don't blame him for wanting to go tho. The management treated him like he didnt even have a chance in the first place. Disgrace.
  16. Broony

Broony Registered User

Big mistake one off the best players we have had this season when hes played. at 2 mill its a bargin.

bowyer hs been fucking shite tho. wont replace him. hes not a right winger anyway
  17. TheSpence

Shopping in the North East for Villa has been like BARGAIN HUNT!!!!

Sorenson,McCann & Solano = £6.5 Million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. JonnyLowes

JonnyLowes Registered User

NOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek:

Total own goal, if u ask me. Who we gonna play on the right instead? 'Cos not playing Dyer or Ambrose there has soooooo worked 4 us all season. Well, atleast we'll keep our consistanshitty. :cry:

Any way Champions Leauge is sooooo 1990's - UEFA cup all the way baby. Yay.xx So much more Hip+Widdit. You fuckin know it.
  19. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Robson can fuck off now as i am concerned !

If he see's Darren Ambrose or Kieron Dyer as Nobbys replacement then it proves what sort of a fucking arsehole he is !

Dyers proved far too many times he cant hack the right wing, Ambrose hasnt even been given a proper chance either but he isnt ready - if he was what everyone made him out to be he wouldnt be at Newcastle, he'd be at fucking Milan or something :rolleyes:

If Bobby doesnt sign someone like Nicky Butt to take the anger off this sale which he has forced upon Solano then i can see hell on - he's basically bullied Solano for about a year now and now he's had a sniff he's took the offer !

It wasnt so long ago Solano was 2nd behind Beckham as leading creator in the Premisership and now this, it was also not so long ago that Man Utd / Real Madrid were sniffing about him with big big prices being named !

Now today it looks as tho he's going for 2 Million, if im not wrong thats the same price as Carl Cort and to me its a fucking joke and a fucking insult to Newcastle United and Nobby Solano !

Not a fucking happy Geordie :evil:
  20. Vin

Vin Registered User

Hard to know what to think really. I usually go with the view that "Booby usually gets it right". Though i am dissapointed to see Solano go. His treatment is similar to what Beattie gets off Sven, ie never ever getting 90 minutes to prove himself, and never getting any confidence from the manager.

We were at our best last season and the season before when Solano was linking brilliantly with Bellamy and Dyer. The three of them always seemed to play in brilliant little traingles of touch, pace and movement. Created a lot of goals. The three of them have never played together this season, and now they wont get the chance.

Alex Ferguson has made several "questionable sales" at Man Utd. But in the end he is nearly always proved right. A lot of people thought he was mad when he sold Ince, Kanchelskis and Hughes one summer, replacing them with some untried youngsters named Butt, Beckham, Scholes and Neville. They still won the title.

So just think where we were with Gullit, and and where we are now, and just trust Bobby's judgement.
  21. DMD

DMD

its fucking disgrace