ne1 seen sander kleinenberg lately?

Discussion in 'Music' started by bellini, Dec 2, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. bellini

bellini

ne1 seen sander kleinenberg lately?

only seen him once, n that was a few years ago now!gona go see him vs christian smith on fri...any1 seen him recently?any gud?as far as i can remember he was pretty good, but killed the atmosphere afta scott bond at the shack all them yrs ago!
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Sleepy

Sleepy Registered User

last a seen of him was at GCSSS 2001 - wasnt impressed at all to be honest.

saying that it was raining and freezin at the time..and on the outside r1 stage...so maybe didnt really give him a chance........
  4. rachel

rachel Registered User

he did the essential mix on sat nite wiv seb didnt he...??!!
    i've seen him a couple of times but not 4 a while now buti thought he was fucking class!!! when he played wiv scotty bond that nite at sugarshack he was mint!!! and when he finished wiv my lexicon - quite possibly one of the best songs known to man!! an gonna hav a listen to his essential mix in a bit n will report back!!! he's salso the most beeeyootiful in the whole wide world hes absolutley stuning!!! :love: :love: :love: xxxxx
  5. G.H.

G.H. newcastlebeats.com

I saw him on Saturday...

...and he was absolutley class! Well worth the drive upto Edinburgh and the drive back.

Pity Seb Fontaine came on and was shite though. He couldn't mix for shit, some mixes were that bad they had almost gone a whole beat out before he even noticed.

If you go to the radio 1 website to can the hear the stream of the night. Pity theres only the first 45 minutes of Sander and the rest was fat seb.

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance
  6. rachel

rachel Registered User

aaawww leave poopr seb fontaine alone!! must admit he certainly aint ma cup of tea any more but he's not even that fat he's another dj thats rather nice aswell!! :love: hhhmmm need to chil out ma obsession wiv dj's abit i think!!!
    hello bellini by the way itotally 4got to say that in a other post!! how ya doin hun hope ur enjoyin uni when ya home next....??!! moderators - please dont shout at me for not using pm's by the way i just thought i'd save maself a job n ask him in this post if dats okay!!! :) xxxxx
  7. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

Re: ne1 seen sander kleinenberg lately?

oh my god!!!i cant comment cos ive only seen him the once from what i remember, but that night is infamous for going from amazing good to nothing at all instantly!!:spangled: :spangled:
  8. Vin

Vin Registered User

Havent seen him yet but would like to.

Went to see him at Promise once, bout 18 months / 2 years ago but the fool forgot his records. Im sure this is definitely true, he didnt just lose them or heve em nicked, he clean FORGOT to bring them! :eek:
  9. bort

bort

ull have 2 ask mark about that but im sure hes done that twice now once at promise the other a christmas party thingy held by promise at the cluny

i think i remember mark saying he was never gonna book him again but mark will have to answer that one
  10. magicpaul

magicpaul Registered User

never seen him but his global underground cd is rather good!
  11. G.H.

G.H. newcastlebeats.com

He did play at the Cluny for Promise's first birthday party. Then he played the back room while Tyrant played in the front at Foundation.

I did hear (I think) Mark say that he wouldn't be booked again.
  12. bellini

bellini

hiya!yeh i heard a bit of that mix, n was quite impressed by it!remember that nite at the shack2, he just killed the record instead of fading it out or anything didnt he!weird how i remember that!yeh uni is wikid, loads better than lil butterknowle thats4 sure!not cumin bk until 21st i think!theyre putting the pressure on, whacking out essays left, right n centre...is hard work, but still gud fun!
    my friend whos birthday we were goin there4 has gone dead ill now, so mightnt even b goin anymore!neva mind eh!

dave, yeh, wot ever happend2 the shack!disaster! :cry:
  13. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

i guess no1 will ever know!!you seen their line ups now??they got halliwell, ornadel fergie and john kelly on in janurary!!
  14. bellini

bellini

beats promise then!
  15. cyberted

cyberted Registered User

working @ the blue corner drop in and say hello!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
  16. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

No, i ve sent the boys on their way, should be there in a few hours to hunt u down and string u up;)
  17. Guest

I remeber that!! the pre party at the cluny was canny like!!! but I thought the night itself was the biggest let down yet!!! Tyrant were poor!! :( :( Still tho wouldnt mind seeing them now tho!!
  18. G.H.

G.H. newcastlebeats.com

I thought they were quality, just the fact there was no atmosphere and the place was freezing.

Them were the days, Tyrant rocking the main room and just about no one there apart from me and my mates.
  19. Guest

dunno was never that quite!! jsut towards the end of the prog phase was the worst!! still tho Parks and wilson used to be the daddies!!!!!!
  20. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

How does it beat promise they've booked 3 promise residents and a promise regular... not exactly inovative booking - skanking is how I'd describe it.