My Sound System / PA Rig for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by binni, Nov 29, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. binni

binni www.cleer.me

My Sound System / PA Rig for sale

Due to my car business picking up i'm gonna sell the very nice sound system I own.

Used at many nights like Jaunt, Error, Road to Rimini, Cleer, Wax-on, Suono etc

I think alot of you on here will have heard the system and can say one of the best in town & its quality gear.

There is the main system - 2 stacks with over 5kw per side. I have fitted the top of the range Eminence drivers to double the power. One Amp rack (1 matrix str3000 & 1 QSC 2450) in flight case with crossover. All cables to run.

A bargain at £3200

The two 3.2kw large twin driven Subs are available for £450 each

I have a Matrix STR 3000 which can run both subs available for £550

There is various Laser's, LED strobes, amps, flight cases, Cables & speakers available. Call me for info.

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

I wish we could go back in time to error_ at the red rooms with your system making my ears bleed (in a good way)
  4. james909

james909 Registered User

Binni try speaker plans it really good for selling P.a. Kit. know poeple want Matix Str 3000's they are selling for between 350 to 400 depending on condition and if have original box and how old it is.

Since the light weight Matrix's came out the older models are dropping in resale value.

Good luck with the sale.
  5. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

yeah i've picked a few bits up on speakerplans.com most people on their know their stuff and some of the rigs are outstanding.
  6. james909

james909 Registered User

7. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

sorry to hijack your thread binni but do either of you know a good place for amp repairs?

I've got an amp with either a dirty track on the potentiometer, or more likely one of the solder joints has come loose
  8. james909

james909 Registered User

Steve drumned next door to RPM good prices will fixed the amp for free it stops working after he has fixed it within reason. I.e. Beer split on it etc.