My New CD's

Discussion in 'Music' started by Q TOY, Nov 5, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Q TOY

Q TOY Registered User

My New CD's

I have Just bought 3 newq CD's

1) The new crasher one, class i listened to them one after the other whils driving Jo back from Reading then the Picotto one off Ministry they made the drive almost enjoyable even with the arse holes who like doing 50(ish) in the outside laNE IN THERE 5 SERIES BLACK BEEMERS WITH THERE BLACK CURLY HAIR FOR 25 MILES (it was a she too)!:D :D :D

2)Hernan Cattaneo Souith America, class just finnished listening to CD1 very easy on the ears but still wizard and PQM You Are Sleeping is fucking class.:D :D

3) Bedrock John Creamer & Stephane K, still in its wrapper been listening to the Crasher one to much!!! I feel Lucky so iam sure it will be awesome!:spangled:

Just thought I'd tell you to cure my boredom and induce some into you!:lol:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Guest

BORDEM!!! YOU CANT BE BORED!!! !!! !!!

YOU'VE GOT COURSE WORK TO DO!!! Tee Hee

THIS IS YOUR MOTIVATION TUTOR SPEAKING SO I SUGGEST YOU MOTIVATE NOW!!!

Or a ban will be put in place! I assure you!!! :D

Glad you enjoyed your new CD's, Gatecrasher one is awsum, even if you are traveling down the M1 at the same speed of a snail!

And as for the driver, it was a very womenly MAN!!! :mad: :angel:
  4. Q TOY

Q TOY Registered User

Motivation Tutor or Mother?????:spangled:

It was deffo a woman and i think she was going that slow cos she saw a pretty bird or something and slowed down to look at it!

If that was a man he should start wearing a bra...... anyway she should start wearing one. Half way through CD2 of Hernan its a tiny bit harder but still nectar to the ears. He is Class I must see him:D :D