MAGiCBAG MUSiC - Sampler Pt1. OUT NOW – BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE

Discussion in 'Music' started by AnnaMAGiCBAG, Oct 6, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. AnnaMAGiCBAG

AnnaMAGiCBAG

MAGiCBAG MUSiC - Sampler Pt1. OUT NOW – BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE

MAGiCBAG MUSiC - Sampler Pt1.

OUT NOW – BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE

Thumb Sucker by Youandewan is already climbing the minimal chart!

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/194269/Magicbag Sampler - Part 1

1. People Get Real - Robin Hood
    2. People Get Real - Robin Hood (Jamie Jones remix)
    3. Youandewan - Thumbsucker
    4. Achtung Achtzig - Lost In Translation

DJ Feedback:

Luciano - "I'll be playing Robin Hood for sure."

Steve Bug - "Robin Hood orig is GREAT! Love it, will play! Also like the Jamie Jones rmx and Thumbsucker."

Brodinski - "The original is good as HELL. They're future of techno. I will play the Robin hood Original one for my deep set. The Jamie Jones rmx is amazing."

Basti Schwarz – (Tiefschwarz) – “Thumbsucker… thank you very much! I like it!”

DJ Hell – “Robin Hood original sounds good!! and Lost In Translation is a killer !!!!!”

Please check www.myspace.com/magicbagmusicuk for more DJ feedback

Magicbag is a dynamic new project from the people behind Wax:On, introducing exciting new talent & wetting the taste buds with a broad spectrum of electronic music.

PEOPLE GET REAL’s ‘Robin Hood’ is a deep throated dancefloor destroyer. Complete with Jamie Jones remix, the Welsh techno new techno star charges some groove and solid beats into his reedit of this charming creation.

The sound of Achtung Achtzig ‘Lost In Translation’ is a plethora of silky soundwaves and magnetic energy, its flamboyant bass and synths setting out to destroy disco lands worldwide whilst Youandewan ‘Thumbsucker’ grinds teeth with its simple and groove-filled bass and beats, leaving a flood of disorder in its path.

www.magicbagmusic.com
  2. 1615634792921.png