Last Friday nights events.........from a greeks perspective

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElGriego, Apr 29, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. ElGriego

ElGriego

Last Friday nights events.........from a greeks perspective

Hi there,

First of all i'd like to say hi to everyone i met on friday, which was one the highlights of the evening....
    I'd like to echo JohnnyBoyRevels comments about Friday nite....
    I dont go to Promise as often as most of ya and most of u prob dont care what i think...but friday nite was a bit of disappointment..

First of all i'd like to congralute Waterboy on being asked to leave....s'thing to tell your kids i bet....

I felt sorry for ppl like Jackmaster and JohnnyBoyRevel who r Promise regulars and had to go to the back of a big queue of ppl sayin they were lookin forward to hearing Mario Piu??!?!?!!??(oh dear)
    Im not havin a go but why didnt they get priority entrance...what was that about.....i also thought that if u were on that list u had priority......:confused: :confused:

Also why all of a sudden were drinks prices raised......£3 double vodka redbull......cummon!!!

As BoyRevel and Jackmaster can tell u im not one for pushing an shoving whilst tryin to move around the place but being like like a pinball on the dancefloor......

Dalek was god...Picottos good but not my cup of tea......

Anyway a big shout out to everyone i met and im only put my view across and not havin a go...

ELG
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. spooky

spooky Registered User

Re: Last Friday nights events.........from a greeks perspective

Lmfao! Innit :rolleyes:

My night was ok, i only got there at about 11.30 so i got in fairly quick. Vodka Redbull up to £3 annoyed me a bit and I kept getting elbowed in the face and chest which made me really angry and i had to go and sit down till about 4am when it calmed down a bit so that i didnt smack anyone :rolleyes: Or was that just me being tetchy? :eek:

Overall quite a good night tho, not worth £15 to me but i think a well done promise is in order cos Im sure it was a successful night for you! :D
  4. Phily

Phily Registered User

i left at 2..:( there was too many people... i get verrrrry claustraphobic when i think i can't get out of sumwhere and had a bit of a panic attack at about 1 when i convinced myself i couldn't get out if there was a fire or summat and had to stand on the stairs and chill... i wasnt having fun at all so me nd bouze went and although i heard the nite got better at the end i think i wud hav probs passed out or sumfink like that
  5. rachel

rachel Registered User

the thing is though all this stuff everyones saying that are bad things about the nite are just little things they dont really matter the drinks prices were bound to be raised in order to pay the extra costs for paying the bar staff for the extra hours, dj fees etc, i know it was dead dead busy but thats what was really to be expected from the b'day you could go to any club and everythings gonna be exactly the same on the b'day - long ques, raised prices, busy as fuck it really is gonna be pretty much the same anywhere you go with a mint line up like we had though isnt it its not fair really to be having a go at promise when it probs happends all over clubland on places b'days...... xxxx
  6. JackMaster

JackMaster Registered User

what...u mean to tell me mario piu wasnt playing...!!!

i know what u mean rachel...most of the things people are complaining about are just little things but 4 me the heat was just to much...

until about 4am it was like a microwave in there..even crasher doesnt seem to get that hot! probably one of the reasons why most people didnt enjoy mauro was because it was to hot to dance..

promise seemed to be way over capacity on friday night..
  7. kid

kid Registered User

spot on... exactly what i was thinking

u have to expect these things on a night like that
  8. ElGriego

ElGriego

Valid Point,
    Of course you expect it to be busy and ive been to many events like it but this time...the heat, the amount of ppl and Picottos pounding(nothing against him) seemed to be too nastier concoxion for me and took my enjoyment away of the evening away.....if u understand....:confused:
  9. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH...BANG BANG!!!!

Ricky wants to go to the stip club pan....i just fancy a posh night out...:)
    gonna wear me shirt and tie :cool:
  10. kid

kid Registered User

totally understand what u mean, i was suprised i enjoyed it as much because of the heat & amoutn of people, it definatly spoiled some peoples nights, it did make it hard to enjoy your self at points
  11. ElGriego

ElGriego

I's goin to wear shirt and tie....i think ive echoed ur feelins for Promise last friday.......whats ashers goin to wear???
  12. ElGriego

ElGriego

As i said im not tryin to bad mouth the nite...it was an awesome line up but little things affected it for me......one of the highlights was Waterboy gettin asked to leave....that says it all....lol
  13. kid

kid Registered User

lol...what did he get asked to leave for
  14. ElGriego

ElGriego

for being a bit too drunk and disorderly when walkin up the stairs or sthing...lol!!!
  15. Mr. Revel

too pissed....
    we made special punch @ my flat :)
  16. JackMaster

think he over did it a little....couldnt stand up properly i dont think..
  17. JackMaster

posh night out eh? gotta be full cyber 4 me then..
  18. Mr. Revel

rave gimp
  19. ElGriego

ElGriego

20. B.O.B.

B.O.B. Registered User

Everytime I see this thread I keep thinking it says 'from a geeks perspective'!
  21. Mr. Revel

well, close enough....