[Jul 2, 2011] Suono 7th Birthday Party (Star & Shadow cinema)

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by dano, May 30, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. dano

dano

Suono is seven, Mark is Seven, Steve is Four (Hands)

To celebrate this auspicious birthday we’re flying in Mark Seven, direct from Sweden upon the wings of a dove, next up we’ve got Fours Hands playing live again, direct from Heaton upon the wheels of the number 1.

Mark is amongst other things, an ace dj, record dealer, editer & producer. Truly one the best dj’s and diggers in what we do. We’re super pleased to have him on. From his incredible ‘Slow Blow’ mix to the sublime ‘Salute to Men of Vauxhall’ mixes, Mark continues to set the standard for grit fuelled, lovedupumpedup deesco.

Oh yeah, this will also be the last time Suono put on a ‘club’ party, we’ll still be doing stuff at the Tanners etc but we really can’t be bothered with clubs anymore, so please come down and buy us drinks. We love you all.

Star & Shadow cinema

Saturday July the 2nd

11 – 4

Tickets £10 available from the Tanners & RPM

Warm up, rub down at the Tanners from 8pm
    [​IMG]
    Conway likes this.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Jono_H

Jono_H Registered User

bugger, this will be the first one I've missed since moving to the sunny side of the country.....am away at the Beat Herder festival....have a good one !!
  4. Jono_H

Jono_H Registered User

its not signed, sealed & delivered yet....hoping there are still tickets left for beat herder when i get paid in a couple of weeks...amazing line-up for it, Leftfield have extended their world tour to 6 dates hahahaha.

at least i know if its sold out and i can beg, borrow or still a ticket i always have one of the best nights of the year here to fall back on..not a bad option

ps: you have email
  5. dano

dano

6. dano

dano

just a few things we wanted to say regarding our 7th birthday party this Saturday night. Warm up (stretches, rub down’s) is at the Tanners from 7.30 with friend of Suono, Tadge. Doors open across the road at the Star & Shadow at 11, there’ll be marked fliers being given out round town on Friday & Saturday, people with tickets or fliers get in first. Please get your tickets before hand from either us, Tanners or at RPM, makes it easier for us ya see.

tickets are £10 plus booking fee. marked flyers will be the same as the door price of £11, but will get you in a bit quicker, than if you are without!

Musical arrangements are as follows

Sisters Suono 11-12ish
    Four Hands live 12ish till 1ish
    Mark Seven 1ish till 4ish

See you in Byker you rave gods
    Xx
  7. stuwrong

stuwrong Registered User

unfortunately cant make it due to financial and logistical difficulties :( had some class nights and been put onto some quality music the last few years at suono so cheers for that, the night baldelli played in particular was a bit special! hope the night goes well fellas :cool2:
  8. MELT

MELT Registered User

daly, i am an old bar steward. i hope this goes well mate. if i was in town as in the north east i would be attending but am working away down coventry with the 9-5 grind which is frequently becoming the weekend grind too :(
  9. Rigsby420

Rigsby420 Registered User

Sorry i missed it brother..the real world plays fucking havoc with my social life.