Jade Goody

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sweeney, Jan 22, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

Jade Goody

I dont get it, whys there always a picture of Matt Lucas next to news stories about her nowadays??
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. N.C.

N.C. ............?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder when she will just fuck off and die.
  4. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

Re: Jade Goody

:lol:
  5. bella

bella It's the mega bitch!!!!

She looks like the woman off the cone heads I reckon. And that's not taking the piss I actually think she does.
  6. trance_fan

trance_fan Registered User

what a comedian
  7. Carson

Carson Registered User

8. adam.

adam. kthxbi

9. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Re: Jade Goody

:lol:
  10. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Broken person.

She'll sell every single aspect of her life to hang on to her 'fame'.

I would be surprised if she wasnt negotiating a deal with 'Hello' to cover her funeral and open coffin pics next.

Seriously, I feel bad for her getting cancer. She should go back to being a normal person and stop whoring herself to the media. Its a shame.
  11. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

She does my fucking tits in.

I'd have a lot more time for her if she was doing something to raise awareness for it all, instead she's selling the whole thing to the press.

If only Hello had a coffin spread sorted out, nothing of value would be lost.

Quite how someone can get so famous for being a complete mong end is beyond me.
  12. MELT

MELT Registered User

blame graham norton

back when she was on bb3 at one point the nation absolutely hated her, then mr norton started bigging her up every night on his show so...graham norton and then the public loved her and she came like 3rd aye

she's made a little go a long way like, but she should retreat out of the limelight
  13. Pierre

Pierre

Melt being a closit Graham Norton fan of course :lol:
  14. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

Well said, she sums up pretty much everything thats wrong with "celebirty culture".
  15. chase

chase Has geet 'S' on chest

innit. yes cancers a bit of a shitta but why milk it like this just so people recognise your face?

i laugh at people calling her 'brave', no shes not brave, brave is someone who contracts the disease and carries on with life regardless or goe's and lives life to the full.

she needs to go and grab what remains intact of her dignity and fuck off for a LONG while, if not for her sake but for her kids, noone wants a nationwide humiliation for a parent
  16. BRET F

BRET F Sweat tits

atleast shes trying to makie a living mate, and shes making more than you! hahaha

i say good luck, just a shame she has to go about it the way she does, i know shes not talented on anything, shes like just famous for being on big bro and having a big mouth...

but hey if shes making good money doing what shes doing, i say go for it... shes got balls, i couldn't do it.

why is she gettin slated though, i mean there people selling fuckin drugs, prostitution and holding up banks...

am sure thats much worse...

i think alot of poeple on here have far to much to say and need to get out and do there fuckin thing!]

then lets have a go at them to see how they get on.. its life mate we may not like peoples method of going on about it, but for fuck sake, whats with all the bitchin!

ney need for all this negative shit the country is in a depressive state as it is, without you lot all splirting crap on similar matters!

get a life you f**king sad cunts!
  17. Carson

Carson Registered User

urgh, vebal diarrhea.
  18. BRET F

BRET F Sweat tits

hahaha

there was loads of meaning behind your philosophical comment :dunce:
  19. Carson

Carson Registered User

There was, clever as fuck me ;)
  20. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

that was a terrible comment bret. there is no way possible anyone can justify making money from cancer. she's just sticking a middle finger up to the thousands of sufferers in the UK who have to pay for there treatment, as opposed to goody who's getting her treatment paid for by X amount of shite magazines.

she's an annoying blotch on society. regardless of illness.
  21. Ferox

Ferox Shamanic Tea

As I pointed out a few months ago, there's someone who goes through cancer, and does it away from the public eye, like Chritina Applegate (Kelly Bundy from Married With Children). Double masactomy, which meant both of her lovely tits off :( Never once whinged in the press, just got on with it, and is now doing loads for various charities. Even before the cancer she was a campaigner for PETA (silly an organisation as they might be). A fine set of tits that will be sorely missed.

Look at Patrick Swayze. Fucking hate the slimy cunt as every lass I've been with has insisted on watching dirty dancing with me, but he's gonna be pushing up daisies soon, and again, going through cancer with dignity.

Then there is Jade Goody, who sells her story to whichever rag will offer the most money. I feel sorry for her kids and everything, but why wasn't she getting pap smears every year seeing as she was obviously having unprotected sex? HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) causes just about all cervical cancer in younger women, a simple trip to the doctor each year would have flagged up her cancer, but instead she was living the high life of a D list celebrity to be bothered about things like her health and the future of her children.

If the fat bitch comes through this ordeal here’s hoping that she uses her experience to educate women and young girls (and men, as well) about one form of cancer that is preventable through safe sex!