insomniacz re-opening

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kermit, Aug 2, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. kermit

kermit

insomniacz re-opening

17th august@adelphi@sheffield

whois goin?
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. mr. brook

mr. brook Registered User

not me.

hard house is shit.

and its full of freaks.

and hard house is shit.
  4. crasherkid

crasherkid Registered User

the waiting for the dawn is over :D

i wudnt mind going down.. its after anne savage.....

and hard house is not shit... its just mis-understood :p
  5. kermit

kermit

agreed....hard house is soooo mis-understood....
    i mean trance is better musically cos it beautifull, but hard house is definatelly the way forward.......when people think of hard house, they think of the sound that slipknot do.....just bang bang rubish bang......i bet not half of the non-hardhouse people haveent even listen to hard house properly......simple little minds.....
  6. mr. brook

i used 2 go somz at corporation. HH was shit then, but not as bad as it is now. why dou think places like SS are turnin to 'hard trance'? wen i liked HH i was young and foolish, and can quite safely say i was going through a teenage phase.

trance rules
  7. kermit

kermit

trance is dying dude, just hope it comes back round in a re-lapse

hard house now is waytoo cheesee......although i wasnt into it b4......now listening to old dirty hard house, i wish it comes back.....

....the futures synth-pop....
  8. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

Wise words my man. Trance is amazing but no music has the energy of hard house, anyone who doesnt believe me go to Sundissential and you can feel the buzz in the atmosphere when someone like the Tidy Boys are playing :D
  9. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

By the way trance is much better than HH in my opinion. Just HH has something that trance hasnt :monkey:
  10. mr. brook

trance aint dying. its still huge. there is as much kwality trance being produced today as there ever has been. u just gotta know where 2 look.

look at MIKE. he just keeps bringin out kwality tune after kwality tune.

synth pop could well take over tho....
  11. crasherkid

i dont think trance is dying i mean look @ all the super clubs that play it week after week without fail....

but ur right the harder side of things is starting to become more popular and comon in clubs... even in promise.. u can look at the line ups for the nxt few weeks... anne savage... eddie halliwell all a lil harder..... :)
  12. Titch

Titch Registered User

hh at the moment is awsome if you go to the right places.
    the high nrg stuff is amasing and kicks the pants of anything else!!!

have any of you heard autstrallian hard house its fookin awsome

and the best djs of the moment proving all this are karim, ian m and mabee BK get to sundiss this month and you will see
  13. crasherkid

yeh rnt all the top hh nites in london such as fevah all australian run? :p
  14. Titch

Titch Registered User

yeah unfortuanatly a lot of em r in london. but it is still well worth the visit.
    i went to frantic for unity and i have never had a night like it. the atmosphere is so electric you can stop. if you do you look out of place. music wise it kicked the ass out of any other club i have been too.(and i been to a lot of clubs) was meant to be going to h h academy next week but can't unfortuanatly.

get yourselfs down london for a night, you wont regret it
  15. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

u reckon trance is dying dewi?
    i think its having a break or something...and only in england....in Europe its still as big, and always will be i think....loads of good new tunes are being made...
    the HH movement is cool for now....but we all now its a big roundabout.....it will be shit again eventually....
  16. sparky-mark

sparky-mark Registered User

trance will never die!!!!!!!!! dewi take that bak?! HH is gud like but trance is far betta! and u know it!!!!!!!
  17. kermit

kermit

i cant take it back dude, im just stating the obvious.....

yeah trance is class, but only a select few are into it now.....i remember when i used to love goin to anykind of club, just as long as there was music with a beat and i had a good selection of jack n jills with me....now that the jack n jills arent as gud these days it means that clubbers r into different types of dance music, if im right to say that b4 it was all about getting fucked and having a good time, but now its all about goin to selected clubs where it plays the music that ppl are into....
    lets take for example, people that go to gatecrasher....
    1. the people that are into the music and want to listen to the music...
    2. the people that are into dance music and will go anywhere were big dj's are headlinin.....
    3. the people that just wanna go anywhere as long as there gettin messy.....

i myself is number1......but gatecrasher will always be there for number2 + 3 people, but maybe not for number 1......i mean isnt gatecrasher known as a hard trance club now?????the only place that will keep trance alive (i think) is gatecrasher, but i dont know if the clubbers will keep it alive??????this is well weird.....i mean ive only started clubbin in the norf since sept 01, so what the fuck am i on about, sorry if this makes no sence,
  18. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

dewi my friend...u fink too much!!:p
  19. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

bloody hell denise!!how long it take you to think that un up??
  20. kermit

kermit

reading over it again....i feel like such a dickhead now writing that......what the fuck was wrong wif me???
    it was my lame attempt of being mother teresah and describing the dance culture to ppl that have been in in longer than me, appologies guys......am just not clubbin at the moment and its all i can think bout, so i guess i was thinkin what the fuck is goin on wif clubbin.....guess i just wanted to get it out in words, im fukkin wrong anyhow......and loads of people have read that, how much of a big prick do i look, i wanna cry!!!:(
    appologies for my replys to the "king of the dancefloor", been harsh at this phil dude, and offering a cdance off.......
    truth is, ive become well shit at my dancin dudes, i guess i was alright b4, but beein at home has done summin to me like, im so uncordinated and cant even suffle my feet.......im such a loser....

p.s. hooj appologies, im gonna top my self now.....
    p.p.s am i weird?????
  21. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

yes but we love u anyways....u do seem to have perfected the grand art of talkin obsene amounts of shit whilst at home like son!!! well done!!!:D:D:D