how long has everyone on here been clubbin for?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sloppy, Apr 2, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

how long has everyone on here been clubbin for?

not that it matters in anyway like, just that a lot of people on here seem to be cyber or are goin cyber, which is usually sumit in my opinion, that u do in your early clubbin days, when you are all enthusiastic and cant sleep for a week cos u are constantly thinkin of the weekend... and then when u get there u end up meetin 50 billion randoms who become you best mates and stuff!!

wish i got butterflys again before goin into a club like i used to...got them on sunday like before sundiss but i never get em anymore! i used to feel physically sick when i used to get to sheffield before goin to crasher cos of excitement and nerves and stuff!

now all i get is bitter and cynical about the state of clubs and stuff and sometimes i think im losing all interest in clubbin and stuff...despite the fact that i pretty much have no other interests other than clubbin and dance music (which is pretty unhealthy i know!)

just wonderin what anyone else thinks?
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. miss_messy

miss_messy Registered User

8 years

my god has it been that long??:confused:
  4. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

I've been going for nearly 3yrs now and i still get butterfly's in my stomach everytime. All you need to do is just pysce yourself up and you always have a great night.
  5. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

lol dave, bitter and cynical....u r only a young 'en too.
    dunno...only about 2 years...
    i need to start goin to some different clubs to get the butterflies i think....
  6. helz

helz Registered User

i started raving in 1994...and lost thew abiulity to count...is that 8 years??

its too long for a poorly brain but after 8 months off im really starting to enjoy it again....never will get the butterflies again i doubt but it isnt quite soooo boring as i was finding it a while back

sloppy i used to do the whole feeling sick thing too...then the whole being sick thing blleeuurggghh

i used to drink alot of milk b4 i went pout but wudnt eat from thursday onwards from excitement....i wish i was skinny ahain
  7. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

ive only been clubbin 2 years but the butterflys in my stomach and alot of other things that used to come with clubbin have kinda dissapeared:(

sayin that though i still love it heaps...i just like to winge sometimes...and its monday too...:p
  8. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

Its tuesday mate
  9. Uncle Ste

Uncle Ste Registered User

just over 2 years. wish i still got as excited as i used 2 tho :rolleyes:
  10. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

the brain is on the way out too then by the looks of it...:rolleyes:
  11. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

lol....it must have been a good wkend...lololol
  12. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

it was promise and then sundiss man....course it was a good weekend:D :D
  13. gizmo

gizmo Registered User

I still get butterflies in my stomach. I was talking to El Maraca last week about this, and he gets it aswell. I couldnt really eat much before SS cos of all the excitment, I and still really cant eat much now, thanx to SS!

Gizmo
    x
  14. DJPAUL

DJPAUL Registered User

Ive being going clubbing for nearly 3yrs, i dont get no were near as as excited as used too, but i still get butterflies before big events and good line-ups at promise etc!
  15. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

Been clubbing for about 2 years, first experience Creamfields! Never looked back since:p
  16. Guest

i been clubbing for 2 years now n fuking love it, i still get butterflies on fridays lol
    i only ever clubbed at promise:eek: lol i danced at legends and been the boat but was only there 4 10mins lol then i found promise and it feels like home:D ;) :p
    wanna start clubbin up n down the country soon tho
    will never miss promise for anything:p ;) :D
  17. bigdave

bigdave Registered User

about 2 yrs...and i have totally changed!!!

does promise seem like the new sugarshack in a sort of way too???i mean it like when we first started going clubbing, we would go cyber to the shack, and promise seems full of these now!!

not saying promise is for starters tho!!!
  18. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

thats kinda wot i was gettin at with the cyber thing where peeps see cyber and it kinda gets them into clubbin and stuff
  19. Wot

Wot Registered User

I have been going to real clubs for about 2 years.
  20. Guest

did u used to go to pretend clubs before u went to real ones:p :p ;) ;) :D
  21. batfink

batfink Registered User

been clubbing about 2 years now.. tis true what dave says, cyber got me into clubbing a lotmore....
    i'm not kissing ass but when i go into promise i always feel queasy, butterflies etc, dunno y :confused:
    :p
  22. rachel

rachel Registered User

three years in april...oh it is april so three years!!! me agrees wiv big dave like bout promise bin the new sugarshack to an extent. i used to worship that place n used to go every single week for some daft reason even to the shitty djs until i discovered for myself what genre of house music i really loved but then only went for particular nites. dunno bout clubbin as a whole cos i never really went anywhere in the early days to compare it with but sugarshack has changed beyong belief when the dj box used to be up on the balcony and even a bit after that when it moved the place was amazin the atmosphere was mint the people were loverly n the dj's always used to give 100% my god how things have changed. mebbe i've just bin back there on the bad nites i suppose i'll find out 4 myself on fri 4 mr van buuren. the musics changed one hell of a lot like fair enough at the mo theres some mint mint tunes around but there just doesnt seem to be the amount of bootiful trance around as in 99-2000 its all lots lots harder now well at least it seems to be xxxxx fucking hell i've written a bloody essay!! xxxx