hi-gate - saxuality

Discussion in 'Music' started by rachel, Jun 26, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. rachel

rachel Registered User

hi-gate - saxuality

sorry people i know the only tunes i ever seem to talk about are ones that are associated with a certain mr jules but has anyone heard this song, im sure some of u will have, its by hi-gate but it doesnt sound as if its by hi-gate and the only way to describe it is a typical cafe mambo song, if anyones seen jules play there u'll know what i mean, its got a saxophone in and its just like when that man accompanies julesys sets at mambo in ibiza oh i wish i was goin this year but never mind, but this song just captures mambo to a 't' and bings back all the memories ov ibiza its bootiful!! just wondered what everyone else thinks of it??!! xxxx
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

Re: hi-gate - saxuality

:eek: i ve got one of jules sets from Cafe Mambo with the saxophone player. It definately does sound very cool!!:D:D
  4. Guest

Never heard this tune but Ill download it cause I used to love - Voices, running around my head - :D
  5. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

I love Caned and Unable!! tis one of my fav tunes!!:D
  6. rachel

rachel Registered User

thy're both mint tunes like arent they but saxuality sounds nothink at all like hig-ates usual stuff, tis dead dead good though. cant wait 4 the album to be out xxx
  7. billyloner

billyloner

clergy - oboe song (green martian mix) is meant to be good - jules has been canin it on his show past month or so, but i cant for the life of me remember how it goes! d'oh! :rolleyes: do remember that it sounds quite green martian-ey tho! :)
  8. billyloner

billyloner

jules played saxuality tonight - love the breakdown! class! :D
  9. rachel

rachel Registered User

he's bin playin the original 4 over a year now he produced it himself didnt he (well done jules *clap clap clap*!!) The green martian remix is exactly the same apart from a dodgy note in the chorus bit which makes it sound a bit strange im tryin to think of how to describe it but i cant think how. it has an oboe in it hhmm no suprises there then, hence the title if u go on his radio 1 website u can download some of his recent shows so it mite be in the tracklistings for them, not to sure though.......... xxxx
  10. billyloner

billyloner

cheers for the info :D my own fault i dont know it tho - havent got round to 'acquirin' a copy yet - have had access to a copy on mp3 for a bit but i cant be arsed downloadin it :rolleyes: lol! :D
  11. crasherkid

crasherkid Registered User

i downloaded a tune that was apprantlee higate -saxuality.. but when i downloaded it turned out 2 b sum wierd tune about sum 'treasurer' guy and this other wierd guy and i was thinkin eh but its not saxuality cos i 'erd julesy play it the other day ah well i will finds it sumwhere dee dum dee dum......