Help Me Pleeeease!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rachel, Dec 17, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. rachel

rachel Registered User

Help Me Pleeeease!!!

please u nice luvli moderators dont delete ma post 4 bin sumfink shit i know its crap but it means so much to me n i need advice!!
    dunno whether anyone was listenening to dave pearces show 2nite but there a competition to fly on jules's private jet with jules to belfast on NYE when he's playin get VIP treatment then fly back with him and go to the dome n then get put up in a top london hotel all free of charge yipppeeee!! plus a mate!!
    AND i was on his show 2nite up against this other bird n i've got thru to the finals!! :eek: :eek: so these are on thursday n im up against sumone else so if i get past him/her i'll win yippeee!! and it would be ma absolute dream come true!! am sooo excited bout it now but aint gonna get too excited bout it cos knowing me i'll fuck up on thurs n lose!! but his luvli producer girl said that she didnt know what type of questions it would be n im thinking it mite be "why should you win this prize" n i can think of loads of things to say but they'll all be silly n crap n i need sumfink original and gud that'l make me win!! it mite not even be that question who knows but has anyone got any other ideas what the questions mite be or what they could be about cos i need to prepare 4 thursday hehe!! im finkin they could be abou tjules or MOS but im not too sure im tryin to think ov what kinda things radio1 make ya do 2 win competitions.....??!!
    thank u anyway ppl any ideas or advice wud be much appriciated!! im destined to lose anyways but ya neva know!! xxxx
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Magpie

Magpie Registered User

Absolutely wikkid Rachel!!! Hope u win!!! Would be a dream come true for ya!!! :)

If it is something like why should you win you could say sommit along the lines that you have loved him, even when everyone else seemed to be slaggin him off, and have endeavoured ( did you know that was Morse's middle name!!!) to see him whenever you can!!! Also mention that whenever someone slags him off (and he knows it happens!!!) on the internet you are always first to defend him and fight his corner, ie taking no shit!!! You could also make something up saying you never miss his show on R1 and maybe havent missed a set from him at GC for years or sommit!!!

Know this is probably shite but hope it helps!!!!

REALLY hope u win, noone deserves it more than you hun!!!! :)
  4. rachel

rachel Registered User

aaww no all that is class thank so much hun!!! eee am so excited but i probs wont win its mebbes a good thing cos i think i'd just be so excited if i won i'd just be sick all nite or sumfink stupid like that!! :rolleyes: :D xxxx
  5. Karl51

Karl51 Registered User

well done rachel, just tell him on the radio who u r im sure he'll remember!! :D :p :D

(coughs *stalker* ;))
  6. Magpie

Magpie Registered User

I definitely think that if you say something along the lines that you havent missed any of his 'northern' gigs for ages!!! Also maybe sommit like that you were gutted he was playin over in NI at NY cos u were hopin to c him somewhere in the UK and this would be a dream come true....which it would be!!

Dont worry about it hun, I rec youll piss it!!! I'll be listening :)
  7. rachel

rachel Registered User

aaaw stop it!! thats what i said actually when dave pearce asked how many times i'd seen him n i said "millions well about 35-40 times" n dave said "hhmm well he mite recognise ya then" n i went " yeah he'll be like nnooo OMG help me its ma stalker" hehe!! xxxxx
  8. Guest

Rachel babe aint got a clue what i would say but i wish ya the best of luck ill listen to the radio and be rooting for you,

GOOD LUCK!! ;)

:king: :king:
  9. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Rachel more than deserves this - totally totally hope ya win this love :D :D :D

Couldnt go to a nicer person :) :)

CUUUUMMMMOOONNN RAAACCCHEEELLLL
  10. ellesmith

ellesmith

all i can say is good luck will have me fingers crossed for ya...soz cant help ya...im shite when it comes 2 competition times.......will be listening on thursday..
  11. snaz

snaz

Yeah, Ill defo 2nd that!!... will be listening too COME ON!!

:D :king: :D
  12. loopyloosy

loopyloosy Registered User

hehe thats mint chuck, i hope you win?!

do a mad iompression of him or summat?

im sorry i cant think of anything /good but start swotting up on yer julesy/radio 1 things, mad facts about him etc.

lu lu:groovy:

personally i think jj is wank. i love being able to say that. er i think he should try to have a wider genre of tunes that he is able to play to build up a crowd again and again instead of keepin it at a constant level. i hope that is constructive)

Attached Files:

13. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Totally agree. Sure u'll win. Trust me! ;)

Gud luck! :D
  14. Magpie

Magpie Registered User

Yeah its constructive.....BUT expect a HHHOOOOOOJJJ backlash from Rach, shes on a mission!!!! :)
  15. johntystar

johntystar Registered User

well if ya win i'll see ya there, i'll be in the croud reveling in donegal square, if this years is anything like last years its gonna be mental!!!!!

hope ya win
  16. Guest

Lol she will cane ya ares for that one.........
  17. rachel

rachel Registered User

am in too much of a good mood to shout at anyone 4 sayin stuff bou thim!! but i'll probs not even win so ma defending of him wil be back on track come thrusday eveing me finks hehe!! thank u everone 4 saying good luck n stuff tis reeli appriciated!! lv u all lots n lots mwah!! xxxx
  18. GeordieLee

Stop being so negative or u definately won't win. U obviously deserve it so what's stopping u from winning. Just be positive. :D
  19. DEXTA

DEXTA Registered User

Tell them to visit Promise website nd ask us if we think u shud win:)

As long as they know u stuk wif him through thick n thin.

Hope ya win :)
  20. GeordieLee

I know. I think it's brilliant. It just makes it so much more fun and lively to read somehow. It's quality! :D

Cud do with sum full stops tho. :p
  21. rachel

rachel Registered User

sorry the more excited i get the less i recognise the fact theat puctuation actually exists!!! god im gettin dead stressed out does anyone listen to readio 1 lots n lots especially dave pearces midweeks show cos i usually do quite a bit and am desperatley tryin to think of the nature of the questions he usualy asks for big competitions but hav got the biggest mind blank eva!! sorry i'll shut up on about this soon i.e 2morro when i blatently lose but can anyone think ov any more type of questions he'll ask...its usually quite silly fings n stuff hhhmmm oh dear i just dunno!! :rolleyes: xxxx