Goodgreef NE Easter Egg'stravagansa @ Digital, 23rd March

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by mickyweir84, Feb 15, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. mickyweir84

mickyweir84 Bubble Newcastle

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

Nice one lads :D (Mick, Hutch, Proudy, Tyson)
  4. Craig_M

Craig_M Registered User

Ive never been so excited in my whole life!!!! :D
  5. adam.

adam. kthxbi

if the rooms were switched around i'd be chuffed to bits
  6. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

looks like a mint night!

shame about the main room though :lol:
  7. Paul Tyson

Paul Tyson Registered User

Thankyou :groovy:

Should be a really good night with loads of familiar faces and good banter. Cant wait :cool2:
  8. mickyweir84

mickyweir84 Bubble Newcastle

I'll be in the main room all night. Well till Whitby comes on. Then hopfully Will Daniel will be on. Trance is a little too slow for me now. I like music with more energy. UK HardTrance is the favourite style, and I like the Hardderstyles too.
  9. smiley :O)

smiley :O) for one priceless moment

get in!!!!! e i love digital, its my 2nd favourite club, (first being powerhouse) :D :D :D

any chance of getting that morning sickness thing for the monday morning in gossip, it was open nyd
  10. Andy M

Andy M God is Ginger!

Can see upstairs bein fuckin rammed here lyk!
  11. Play

Play Registered User

i know loads of people say this but, i am really exited for this :up: :up:

bank holiday Sunday :king:
  12. Marley

Marley Registered User

get in mick and hutchy lads!!

i will be there for this one, will be upstairs all night
  13. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fucking hoose Sweat tits

R CLASS, JUNIOR-G IS BACK! :D hope a can make it, Gatecrashers on the 22nd March lol ill be fucked. shud be a cheap night in Digital... only £6.20 for a double ice and redbull! :evil: lol
  14. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

15. gazwalgate

gazwalgate Airborne

will defo make the trip for this, main room dose nothink for me! but be good to see Mick, Hutch, Proudy,will Daniel
  16. Gary Proud

I thinks whats planned is to alternate he main room, 1 Hard Event, 1 Trance.
  17. Andy M

Andy M God is Ginger!

A take it this isn't just a one off then G!?
  18. Gary Proud

Nope.
  19. Andy M

Andy M God is Ginger!

Is it gonna be 1 friday a month lyk dude? Bet ya sick of answer questions but it comes with the territory a suppose!:)
  20. Gary Proud

Goodgreef makes a very welcome return to the North East much sooner than expected. The imminent closer of Club M at Tall Trees has meant that GG have been forced to look elsewhere for their immense bashes in the area, a difficult task considering their immense success at the famous Yarm venue. But they’ve done just that by rocking up at Digital, the club dubbed the Fabric of the North on account of its space age sound system and superb design. It’s arguably the best venue in the entire country outside of London, dedicated to week in and week out musical mayhem. The state of the art Digital will be home for a series of GG parties throughout 2008.

GG’s debut event at the Newcastle club will showcase every facet of their scintillating musical output, with three rooms dedicated to the fast and furious end of Hard Dance, melodic tech-trance and groove laden House, electro and breaks. With no holds barred for the first of a special season of parties in the north, Goodgreef will again show why they remain one of the most exciting sessions around.

And for the first gig it’s an appropriately monster lineup. King of Hardstyle Luna is playing, the Dutch titan who has been the scene’s leading exponent for over a decade. Fast and Furious beats intermixed with alarming speeds, no-one is quite like him at fusing the raw intensity of Hardstyle on a dancefloor! Speaking of lightening fast, that’s equally applicable to the next up, scratch master, Radio 1’s Kutski who flies in to rock Goodgreef direct from his Oz tour! Turntable trickery designed to glue together every part of hard dance, the boy is something special! Clubbers’ favourite Andy Whitby, the new superstar of Hard Dance, is also on the throbbing bill. Hardstyle Welsh deck whizards Cally & Juice make rare North East appearances, the new queen of the south coast Hard dance scene, and Tidy’s new girl Kym Ayres and Steely make up the rest of this epic room which will utilise full use of the incredible Funktion One sound system!

Over in the second room, the Newcastle connection wouldn’t be complete without GG’s younger sibling having a say in the shenanigans, and after a brief hiatus Junior G is back to party. Already masters at perfecting the big room fun of GG in a small, intimate environment, where better than to showcase the JG mayhem in Digital’s second room. Headlining is Adam Sheridan, whose razor sharp tech-trance beats have ignited dancefloors like Cream Ibiza, the Global Gathering, The Berlin love Parade and many, many more! Irish wonder kid Greg Downey is also in attendance, the deck devil continuing to wow and amaze with his breathtaking skill and he is a man tailor made for the top. Also providing their superlative sounds will be Junior G favourites Inside Out’s resident William Daniel, Junior G resident and local hero Gary Proud, Detox’s very own DJ Static and Chris Hutchinson.

The final room sees a smorgasbord of house and electro with Galaxy FM Nu Breed star and new Eletriqua label boss Mark Maitland at the helm. He is joined GGNE resident Toddy, Mick Lindsey, Paul Tyson, Nicky Mann who each will be bringing their finest selection of body-rocking beats and ass-shaking work-outs out to play.
  21. linzi

linzi Registered User

ha ha ha get in proudy and nicky

loving the got the local hero banter in .....