Gods last night....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glitter Angel, Apr 11, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

Gods last night....

...was well good :D had a great night even stayed til the end...top marks :D :D thanks to katie n jess for sorting my bag out at the end, total legends!!

Every1 was class, and even the charvas didnt bug me too much!!

all in all, brilliant night :D :D :king:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. sarahatbeep

sarahatbeep Registered User

will u come on msn please kerry:D
  4. Glitter Angel

;) 2 secs :)
  5. crasher_chick

crasher_chick I .....

i had a fab nite!
    we went to liquid :eek: before hand, coz ma mates, mate, wanted to....i felt sooooo outta place!...we were just dancing not looking at anyone!,....then the dj dropped paul oakenfold's summer sun!.....i went and thanked him for playing a decent tune, nd asked him to play sum trance for me!....nd he did!! wohoooo....
    played just well known tunes like pvd-for an angel, satellite, etc, nd it was really gud!......the place emtied like, nd those were left, just stood there, while our lot went wild an the front!!.,..hehe quite amusing!
    anyway......arena:
    wkd, wkd nite, gutted how big the queue was like, we all got split up here, nd i knew it was gonna be a one of those 'loose' everyone all night kinda nites, but hey!
    anyway, got chatting to old skool friends in the queue, was really nice!finnaly got in, with my bag!!!!:D dunno how like??....the dosy woman even searched it!
    tidy boys, i think were on as i went in, totally loving it, i thought i didnt really like h/h anymore!??
    went through into the main arena, nd seen loasdsa familiar faces, friends nd ppl off the board, top stuff!
    totally lost all ma friends1...they lightweightred nd went home early, sdo stuck with play(mick) most of teh night....cheers bud, had a gud un!
    marco v's set for me was the best, by this time, i was fucked tho, totally in ma own little world!!
    all in all a really gud nite, nice meeting a few new ppl aswell...clarky nd dobbs, nd nice to see the rest of ya again!
    xx:p
    ps)what hapened to the meet up/?
    oh tune of the night: flaming june!:love:
    had ot pull a sickie aswell today like:angel2: ...ahh well happy days!!
  6. kirky_klubber

kirky_klubber Registered User

was a quality nite, well enjoyed myself and first time cyber as well...was funny!

Good to chat to a few ppl including u kerry, jus a shame that ppl only remember me as crasherkids, bro's same sex partner!!!:( NO!

Hope u enjoyed the resin as well btw!
  7. Glitter Angel

you are a life saver my dearest.....dont know how i would have coped all night without a joint :( :D
  8. Micky-Owens

Micky-Owens Registered User

:up:

good night, ques were shit, people kept trying to nick my hat :lol:

judge jules is shit
    that sampleing loop that he was fucking about with at the start pissed me off so much i just wanted to get the fuck out, think we left at about 5.30, my head was batterd :rolleyes:
  9. crasherbiatch

crasherbiatch BANNED

heather feels like she has totally missed out cos martin NEVER wears cyber for me nemore, so who was he wearing it for?

looked like fun...i hate u all for going.
  10. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

me.. he has some fettish about doing me in cyber on drugs.
  11. Glitter Angel

i think you and dobbs would be a nice couple :love:
  12. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

I had a really good night last night! To start off queue was massive, was going down really slowly...finally got to the front went to go in and got told NO BAGS ALLOWED! :mad: ! Then I got told to join another queue which was about as big as the first queue! Finally got in after 12ish and was really wicked! Met loads of people off the board, who were all really nice! Marco V was totally brilliant! Think he played ... passive resistance - praise worthy tunes (I think thats the name :confused: ) Blank and jones - cream, blank and jones - a forest, loops and tings and some other wicked ones which I cant remember right now :D !
  13. Broony

Broony Registered User

did hardwick rock the place? :D
  14. Glitter Angel

how stupid was that, fair enough if theyd warned us before hand, but just as we were about to go through the doors???? :evil:

thanks for putting my bag in for me too hun :D
  15. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

He delivered.. played 2nd or 3rd set..
  16. Mr. Revel

Mr. Revel Registered User

He played Ladyblue, sounded pretty amazing.
  17. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

No problem :D! yeh they should have said on the ticket or something because it was stupid!!! Then on the place where u handed ur bag in it said on a poster sumthing bout them not being responsible for n e thing in the bags if it goes missing...basically they meant the security were having a good route thro every1s stuff!
  18. Broony

Broony Registered User

:D :D

you know anything else he played?
  19. Mr. Revel

not really, we were DJing during most of his set..I think cybeted and Che watched him tho...
  20. Mr. Revel

revels review.

Good night, miles better than i thought. I was really tired, and couldnt be arsed to go, cos id only had a few hours sleep. Be we got there, and had a walk round. It was pretty good, lasers were wicked. Went and watched Kerry and Marky, both were really good. Marky was hard as. then we went back upstairs and DJed in the VIP. We were pretty good, and got things going i think. few djs in there when we were playing, which was cool. Tall Paul and fergie both seemed to enjoy what we played! Fergie asked what tunes we were playing, and for our number, which was cool. totally sound bloke. After we finished we headed back out into the arena, by which time it was in full flow. It looked wicked from the top where the VIP was. Walked round, saw BK play prodigy - no good start the dance. Had a few drinks, and a rave. :p met some new people, Jess, Luke nickson etc. etc. which is always cool. Went back up to DJ again, but pete was on, so we sat around and chilled out. finally left about 4.....

Really good night. There were millions of scumbags in there tho! but it didnt bother me...they were all having fun.
  21. Glitter Angel

lol, che came over to me and started talking to me last night, and i didnt have a clue where i knew him from, i asked him if i went to school with him, and he was like, erm, no, its che....as soon as he said that, i realised it was :oops: sorry che :( :lol: