Get the fuck in!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Willa, Jun 12, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Willa

Willa Registered User

Get the fuck in!!

Eventually found this again.

Lengthy discussions yesterday led to some craic about the infamous oasis gig in newcastle back in august 94 that you might have heard me talk about. I remember lending a tape off one of my old mates of an old radio recording, an interview done by jo whiley before definately maybe was released and on the day of the newcastle gig, the start of their very first tour. The band were still playing to venues with very few people, if any, in. Sadly i lost that tape fucking years ago... but here it is, wayaye! Totally mint man, they are young as fuck and on the verge of greatness, the best bit about it is you can sense they knew what was about to happen but play it cool as fuck. The tunes sound blinding aswell, how good does slide away sound with liams voice back then man? Whiley was a proper cocksucker back then also!

They had fuck all back then, noel even talking about being homeless! To go from that to the best band on the planet within the space of two albums was fucking unreal. Well we come to some sort of conclusion that this is why they fucking claim to dislike geordies so much, because the first gig of their first tour they got a hiding....

Anyways enough of the longwinded bollocks, heres the interview, enjoy.

[ame]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TIEZDBRU[/ame]
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. RobBrown

RobBrown Registered User

is this from the Riverside....Noel got punched, there ended up being a riot ?

cheers
    :cool2:
  4. Willa

Willa Registered User

Correctamundo!
  5. Congay

Congay Registered User

This post is so funny for so many reasons:lol: