Gatecrasher cds!

Discussion in 'Music' started by DJPAUL, Jan 21, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. DJPAUL

DJPAUL Registered User

Gatecrasher cds!

Ive finally got gatecrasher black,red and wet. they are the best trance cds ever made i think amazing stuff.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Geordie

Geordie "Im Outta Time"

Quality stuff innit

Wet was my first Gatecrasher Album then i got one after then worked my way back getting Red n Black then - mine are hammered now tho and i cant play them anymore due to the ammount of times that i used to nail them :( :( id of loved to have went to 2000GC Like :eek: as people said it was meant to have been unreal :p - i might buy them again one day its just finding where or even if i get a copy of them new i can put them in me CD Covers :D :D

Deffo quality Trance :love:
  4. illuminous_alex

illuminous_alex Registered User

theyre all deleted now upto global sound

u can get them new from a shop in new zealand via ebay.COM (not co.uk) thats how i got red
  5. Wet and Hard

Wet and Hard Registered User

Is there 2 different versions of Disco-Tech?

I heard they had to re-release it cos they didnt have the proper clearance for all the tracks :confused:
  6. illuminous_alex

there are 2 versions of all of them, those released in the uk and those released in the usa/australia/NZ and it is due to licesning

or u cud be mistaken by disco-tech with was released in 2000 and discotech generation which was released in 2001
  7. Wet and Hard

Wet and Hard Registered User

Was confused about it because i was looking at a website and it had Disco-Tech listed twice. One was just Disco-Tech the other was Disco-Tech (New Version). Thought it must have been re-released or something.
  8. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

the crasher cd's without doubt are the best club compilation cd's by a long shot....disco-tech and wet are by far the best

the past two though (apart from the matt hardwick on resident transmissions) havent been so good i dont think

anyone know when there is a new one out?
  9. DJPAUL

DJPAUL Registered User

not sure when they is a new one out, i like all the gatecrasher cds what have being made but the wet and the red stand out as sumthing special 4 me!
  10. Guest

I am the proud owner of all of the Gatecrasher CD's, excluding National Anthems. National anthms my arse, its got Tocas Miracle ffs. Now if Rich Tulip played that would u go n shake his hand, i dont think u would. The best ones are Wet, and DiscoTech Generation, and you can still get the majority of them at either...

yahoo! shopping page, just search for gatecrasher
    -or-
    go to CD-wow.com
  11. Q TOY

Q TOY Registered User

I think i have them all (11???). Some are copies though and i am trying to replace them with originals.

I get quite a few second hand off amazon, black is redicuosly epensive though!
  12. JulesRules

JulesRules

red is by far da best one! tis quality!

ne1 get the speshal edition one with the velvety cover?? *yak*

got that cd as i started going, so has loadsa memories - maybe biased, but the new ones are shite. at least with the earlier ones, each choon was a classic crasher sound & was always played
  13. illuminous_alex

the newer ones however shit are still an acurate representaion of the music gatecrasher has had over the last couple of year. they definatley reflect scott bonds sound and imo dip in form.

red and wet are easily the best out of all of them tho, u just dont get that amount of quality trance anymore.

hardwicks mix on the new album is the closest thing to that classic crasher style.
  14. Chris 00 'Ave It

Chris 00 'Ave It

Discotech Generation is the best album imo.... closely followed by Wet :D