FREE CD/DOWNLOAD – mixed by Leo Belchetz (Chibuku)

Discussion in 'Music' started by absolutemoron, Nov 13, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. absolutemoron

absolutemoron

FREE CD/DOWNLOAD – mixed by Leo Belchetz (Chibuku)

[​IMG]

Hi guys!

Sorry for jumping straight onto the forum with a promotional post, hopefully you’ll like what I’m doing though!

I’m giving away my latest mix on CD and MP3. Some of you may remember my previous CD giveaways ‘War On A Rack’ and ‘Around The House In 80 Minutes’ which were sent out to hundreds of people all over the world! Well, it’s two and a half years since ‘Around The House…’ so it’s high time for an update on my sound!

The new mix is called ‘Android Audio’, the basic premise is that it explores the area where man and machine meet to make music. So expect electronic house vibes with a human touch; some old, some new, some tracks you’ll probably know and some you might not! 20 hot tracks in just one hour, as ever mixed live on 3 decks! The full tracklisting is at the end of this message, check it out and let me know what you reckon!

To get your hands on this mix, you need to head to my Myspace at www.myspace.com/leobelchetz and fill in your contact details, and whether you’d like a CD or MP3 (or both!) in the entry form. Whilst you’re there, why not add me as a friend too?! I’ll leave the form up until the end of November, and I’ll then mail out the CDs and send through a download link to everyone who has requested it.

I’d ask one small favour if possible; please post back here once you’ve entered, to keep this topic bumped so as many people as possible can get their hands on the music!

Cheers!

Leo Belchetz
    Chibuku Shake Shake / Retroforward / Sunday Roast
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. absolutemoron

absolutemoron

Hey guys, anybody fancy a bit of this... still plenty of time to put in your order! ;)

Get on it, some great house music for free, what more could you ask for?!
  4. absolutemoron

absolutemoron

This mix will be broadcast on the Chibuku radio show tonight (Thursday 22nd Nov) between 6-8pm GMT if you’d like to try before you (don’t) buy.

Link: http://www.ministryofsound.com/radio/
  5. absolutemoron

absolutemoron

The show is on live right now - check it for a sneak preview of the mix!
  6. absolutemoron

absolutemoron

Most people should have received their MP3s or CDs by now - any thoughts?