fergie

Discussion in 'Music' started by Pocahontas, Mar 7, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Pocahontas

Pocahontas

fergie

FAO the powers that be... wen oh wen r u getting the man ferguson behind t dex?long,long,long ova due. He played sugarshack a few weeks ago, MY GOD!fookin 'mazin! my teeth r gritted in eagar anticipation! hes got that hard trance/techno thing down to a tee!(just make sure its not any time between 1st may & mid sept-im in Ibiza all summer)
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

yep, would b nice 2 c Fergie! i agree pocahontas. just keep checkin out the events/listings to look out 4 him!:D
  4. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

I rate fergie as dj but don't think he suits promise :p
  5. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

totally agree with u there smart e! not one of my favs anyway:)
  6. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

What happened in those fifteen minutes between your two posts?? On the first one, you were agreeing with Pocahontas, saying that we should get Fergie playing at Promise, and on the second post you're agreeing with Smart E saying that u dont reckon he would suit Promise!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  7. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

well cyberdog, i never said that i would like to actually c fergie at promise, just meant it would be nice to c him, coz i quite like him! Coz i dont really think he would suit promise, but never really considered putting that on my post. In future, just for u i will consider all aspects of my views on a matter or opinion to keep you happy! OK?!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  8. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

Thank You!:D
  9. Guest

lol!!

Yeah fergie isnt realy suited to promise!!!! Why oh why did he drop hard house!!
  10. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

i dont rate fergie anymore but i do think he would suit promise as his sound is kinda like a cross between jules and picotto and both of them play at promise so why not fergie?
  11. Pocahontas

Pocahontas

fergie

sloppy is bang on!Lizard man@Promise was undoubtably 1 of the best nites eva which proves that people luv that sound! Anyhoo, Fergie is like old-style picotto more hard trance rather than out and out techno.Fergie wud b perfectly suited to promise!Ur only losing out by not gettin him!U mark my words! & besides, its still keepin in with the trance thing! Wots wrong with a little diversity people?:p :p :p
  12. cyberted

cyberted Registered User

working @ the blue corner drop in and say hello!
    cause he woudlnt fit
    behind the decks hehehE!!

:p

big fat chaRVA hahaha!!

:p
  13. MartsKitchen

MartsKitchen Registered User

Itll b wkd if fergie could play at promise. i wud be overjoyed! He has been really good for the past 2 years now, bring him here!
  14. Guest

FERGIE IS CHEESE.

HE WAS GOOD HARDHOUSE DJ BUT SOLD OUT AND BECAME THIS HORRIBLE COMMERCIAL CHARVER NIGHTMARE OF A DJ.

HES ALSO A FAT CUNT.....

FOR THESE REASONS ALONE HE SHOULD NOT VENTURE ONTO THE DECKS AT PROMISE.
  15. Guest

u really r a complete prick!!!!!!!!i think u shud keep ur opinions 2 yourself if ur going to slag another Dj off, do u not relise that ppl read this like wen peeps were slagginf john kelly off a few months ago DJS AVE FEELINS!!!!!!!does it matter wot size he is??!!!
  16. Guest

totally agree with u!!!! he was brill last time i saw him at promise!!!
  17. Pocahontas

Pocahontas

so, size does matter after all eh?
    well personally, i think the bigger the better so in my opinion 'fat cunt fergie' wud be fantastic and if u dont like him- dont attend! Anyhoo, since wen has promise been discriminating against charvas infront of or behind the dex? if that were the case wud we hav had Mr John 'svauve & sophistication' Kelly on a few weeks back tryin to revive zombie nation (Mr Kelly if ur readin this let it R.I.P please)
    THE WORLD NEEDS CHARVAS!!
    they provide an endless amusement with their fashions- relentless commitment to the Mr T school of jewellry & luminous coloured shirts
    And when ur feeling a bit wasted, ur co ordinations gone to pot and u look like uv been stood on, rest assured u can glance on to dance floor and instantly feel better about ur self afta seeing sum chava chump all arms flaylin,eyes rolling and mouth drooling and think - 'at least i dont look like that'.
    Coz at the end of the day, whether u like it or not- they make up large quantity of the promise population!:p :D :p :D
  18. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

DJ's have feelings? like ive said before i really dont think that fergie wouldnt play at promise because ONE person on a message board thinks he is fat...the fat pay check he would recieve for playing, probably would make up his mind dont u think?

stop bein so over sensative please...this board would be so borin if everyone thought the same and was all nicey nice
  19. Guest

ok i might have over reacted lol:p but it pisses me off coz technofish always slags the dj's off!!!!!
  20. monkee_business

monkee_business

messr ferguson

top bloke....but somehow i fink puttin him on is a bit like puttin icecream over babys's head and chips. promise and fergie just dont go. the crowd would only moan as soon as he dropped anythng mildly hoover-esque and the beerboys would flock from miles around in their union jack shirts to shout FERGIEEEEEE FERGIEEEEE. i fnk succss of sundiss (or lack of) demonstrates the support up ere for ard ouse. whether he now plays it or not isnt the point....people will just moan. put terry and phil from tangled on!!!! b2b :)
  21. Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Wot aload of absolute bollox!! The failure of Suny-d NE has oh, lets see.... F**k all to do with this & how long has it been since Fergie bin associated wi Suny-d anyway?AARRGGHHH!! this is sooo irritating!! and I think u might find that his music policy has alot to do with this- its the main reason I want him ther!! has any1 who is slating Fergie actually heard any of his sets recently? hes sooo Promise material rite now!!so wot if he brings in people from all over?Am I stating the obvious here but last I heard that was a good thing!Shudnt the sole intention of a club be to give people a gud nite out? It shundnt be about attractin a certain type of 'clientele' its about havin a good time! Fergie@Promise wud pull the crowds without a doubt and thats gud for the club coz at the end of the day if people (who hav mebeez neva bin to prom b4)come 2c Fergie, hav a wikid time theyll come bac, more puntas, more sucess, more money and therefore happy smiley faces for all inc. our 'beloved' promoters!!:p