FAO those i met @ cream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fluffy Kitten, Jun 2, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Fluffy Kitten

Fluffy Kitten

FAO those i met @ cream

Hi just a msg to say i think all u that i met last night were absolutely brill!! was quite nervous meeting u all..hope i didnt come across as a rambelling random..but when im nervous i do ramble..lol..
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. spud693

spud693 Registered User

Nah, it was a pleasure to meet ya's! - i didnt see too much of ya's - but it was nice anyway!

Hope to see ya's at promise soon!

:D

(but not this friday - need time to re-build the finances!)
  4. Fluffy Kitten

Fluffy Kitten

yeah sorry bout that our mates, well which ones were still there , were complaining we kept wandering off..

i swore to myself b4 we went that i wasnt getting my photo taken..when i got home i was like *bleep*...i hate getting me pic taken..also by the time we came over to u , someone had spilt green stuff on my top and the pattern on my face had started to smudge..of well gives u lot something to laugh about..
  5. jarraslot

jarraslot

hi

Hi, I'm not sure if I met u or not on Saturday. I was with spud and Ravemonkey I was wearing that big hulk shirt. If I didnt say hi, I'll see u on Friday!
  6. Guest

The only person I remember seeing was Frankie - he didnt have a clue who I was but I recognised his T Shirt :)
  7. Guest

sorry i didnt meet any1 at cream, i was too busy watching x-press 2 they were absolutly amazing. one of my friends got backstage and up on the gangway above the lights, she said the view was amazing. one of youz probz seen me, i had the black vest on wiv the flashing alien on the front.
  8. Frankie

Frankie Registered User

ha ha ha your right there Cogan

Didnt have a clue who you were, nice to meet u though next time you see me at Promise come over and have a chat
  9. DJ_Sistm(newbie)

DJ_Sistm(newbie)

aye was wkd meetin peepz off the board. i think sum ppl started 2 realise who i was wen i put me dust mask on :D
  10. Frankie

Frankie Registered User

i remember meeting you ravemonkey, hannah who went with me and Maverick pointed you out, i didnt know who u were
  11. DJ_Sistm(newbie)

DJ_Sistm(newbie)

lol :D yeah i pointed 2 u n i thought "he hasnt got a frickin clue who i am :rolleyes: " good 2 meet ya all the same
  12. Frankie

Frankie Registered User

lol sorry mate its all these names to faces
  13. Godscrasher

Godscrasher Registered User

Well i recongnsed Frankie straight away.And i recognised Ravemonkey with that cap,spud aswell.But i had name tags fr the lot of you which i thought were canny cool,even thought they took me 5 min to make.But when i went to peeps i dont think they recognised me straight away untill i said Godscrasher and showed them my name tag.Your all a canny bunch,just a shame that my fucked up mates spoilet most of the night moaning.Nice to meet the new family.
  14. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Re: FAO those i met @ cream

Don't worry I was very nervous. I'm very shy too which doesn't help either. To be honest, I wasn't too sure what u wud all make of my disability. Maybe I'm just too paranoid tho bcos it was cool in the end.

Nice meeting u all tho. Cheers 4 making me feel welcome.

:)
  15. Godscrasher

We dont discriminate anybody wether there disabled or not,or what style they prefer (if you get what i mean)Your a friendly lad,thats what counts.....plus you seemed to be having a whale of a time when we came over again..Just glad you had a Crackin night m8.
  16. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Yeah, I knew that deep down. It's just hard to think that way, if u know what I mean. Most people are cool but it's the ignorant ones that seem to play on my mind more, even tho it might be only one or two out of a hundred or something.

I suppose it's just abt confidence really. Not that I let them bother me once I'm having fun. It's their problem, not mine. Like I say, I just get a bit paranoid bcos I'm used to the stares, pointing etc.

Rest assured, none of u are in that category tho! :)
  17. Godscrasher

sorted...Just wish we could of stayed wiv u all a bit longer...if it wasnt for our so called moanin friends..Oh well theres always next time