Eddie Halliwell

Discussion in 'Music' started by SAS Badger, May 28, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. SAS Badger

SAS Badger

Eddie Halliwell

Well the first time i've graced these boards de la message, and many an issue I have to raise. Last week saw the skills??????of Eddie Halliwell on the 1's and 2's. Utter garbage!!!!!!! Question: Why does a DJ have to use 3 decks when he can't even mix on 2 with any authority? I've seen some mis-use of the volume controls before but this fucker took the piss. Please, if you want to mix like that again please do it in the comfort of your own shed!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong I had a top night but this was due to Mr John Kelly. Well mixed, well put together and well executed. All opinions are welcome, but have your own opinion and not the opinion of other people. Everyone should like what they like and not what is fashionable. Why love a DJ who can't even mix a pancake solution? I see many who do. My advise open your ears and stand up for what you believe:confused:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Karl51

Karl51 Registered User

a hahahahahahaaahahaa bullshit!
  4. SAS Badger

SAS Badger

I've been clubbing for 9 years now and I've seen DJ's come and go. If you have decks as your profile suggests you will know how to mix. I have no problems with people's style of music, what i have a problem with is how people on there level cannot mix as tight as they should
  5. Karl51

Karl51 Registered User

mebys we should get u up there then ud soon drop yer pants or are u secretly a top dj:D :rolleyes: :D
  6. SAS Badger

SAS Badger

no but lets just say i can hold my own and have proved it. not trying to say im the best in the world but i like to hear good music. i pay money to hear people mix better than me thats why i pay the money. otherwise i wouldnt bother
  7. sloppy

sloppy Registered User

Re: Eddie Halliwell

seriously mate...i agree with you about eddie on fri...he didnt sound like his usual self to be honest...

if u like trance and hard trance please give him another go though...i couldnt give a monkeys about dj's skills and tricks and stuff, but eddie has blown me away with what he does loadsa times...

...he's the best new dj we've had in years
  8. JackMaster

JackMaster Registered User

yep me2, as long as the gimp behind the decks plays the records i like who cares if he isnt the best mixer?

some dj's mix loads better than others..sasha for example? can probably mix 20 decks with his eyes shut and his arms tied behind his back but he just doesnt play the music i like...

for me, mixing ability isnt half as important as choon selection..
  9. Guest

agree with ya there master jack :D ;)
  10. Guest

Nuff said!!! :D :D
  11. batfink

batfink Registered User

i said to a few ppl and they shared the view that his set al souned the same, sounded like he brought in a tune over a another, then brought back in the first tune, brought in another tune faded the 1st tune then brought it back in again?? resulting in him sounding the same throughout his set.. not to say that i didnt enjoy it, cos i did, i thought it was quality.... troo what ma breres sed before, tune selection is what people want, a lil bit of a fuckt mix here or there never killed anyone...
    and if i wanted to hear beter mixers than me everytimei paid into a club i'd not be able to go to many clubs ;):D
  12. cyberted

cyberted Registered User

working @ the blue corner drop in and say hello!
    have to agree eddie wasnt the same as he was last few tiumes i have seen him!!! cutting up club bizzare like that was unacceptable!!!

but sure he will be better next time he playes kelly totally overshadowed him anyway palying a tremndoss set me finx!!!

:p
  13. JackMaster

JackMaster Registered User

word..whats all that about!!!